Who will get Nintendo DSi when it comes out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am defienetly NOT gonna get it. The DS looks ugly witha hole (for the camera lens) in it, and like skuang, surfing the Net on a DS would be hard for me.

I got a Pink Lite because I needed it, not just because. My orginal model had an almost all black top screen, and my first Lite was broken on, like, the first week xD.

i am soo getting one...

my parents think its a waste since i have the DS lite

but there is a really good trade deal at gamestop though

im gonna trade in my DS lite for the DSi : D

i got 1 3 days ago and im listning to music on it right now.

Welcome to the spacejam! here's your chance do your dance!
They are seriously soooooooooooo cool.

I would like it, but to be honest, I can't think of a reason to buy it. Most people already have a camera, and most people already have their own laptop. Surfing on the internet on a small Ds screen would be way to hard anyways. So to buy a new Ds for something you already have, I don't think it's worth it. That's my opinion ^-^.
I don't have a laptop or camera, but I'd just save up some money and buy 'em seperately for the full price.

Surfing the web on a tiny screen is just inconvinient, and I'd rather buy a big screen for $500 than a microscopic screen for $140.

And a camera inside a DS. When you're at school and you want to take pictures of your friends, it would be really hard to get around teachers yelling "Put that video game away!"

If surfing the net and listening to music on it is so great... just buy and iPod Touch. That way people won't scream at you to put your videogames away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back