Who would you like to meet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Girl

Reaction score
My gosh... There's so many people.

Of course all my friends here at TT <3

Everyone from all the bands I like.

I'd just absolutely love to sit down and talk to Renee Yohe or Jamie Tworkowski. If you guys don't know them, look up To Write Love On Her Arms. Jamie wrote the story and Renee was the inspiration. I want to talk to Renee about her life, and every single day, how it all happens, stuff like that. And I just love hearing Jamie speak, he's so... Amazing.

I so want to meet Shaant from Cute Is What We Aim for. Even though he's in a band I love, he just is so wow and I love him to bits. I'd hug him before anything else :) He looks very huggable.

I WANT TO MEET ROSS NOBLE. OMG. He's like, the best comedian ever and his hair is awesome. I love him lol. I'd buy him a sausageroll lmaooo. He is wonderful. Did anyone see him with the smoke machine on GNW? <3

& The people I watch on YouTube hehe.

Shane Dawson. I'd hug him and never let go. He's so lovely : D

Brittani [bLT. She's in heaps of Shane's videos.]. She just seems really nice and fun.

Mitchell Davis [Livelavalive]. YAY I LOVE HIM <3 Haha I want to meet his friend Kyle too. They seem hilarious together : D

Gennargh. Hah she's got the best accent ever :) She's quite funny too. I love her guitar covers <3

Natalie [communitychannel]. She takes photos with her fans :)

DESTREY! Haha, he's hilarious. Seriously, whenever I watch one of his videos he leaves me in hysterics everytime. Love him <3

So yeah. Who do you guys wanna meet?

Of course all my TT friends! And that's everyone.. like, everyone I've ever talked to. I will try to meet as many of you as I can before I leave the planet. And one day we could all meet and partaaaaay all night together :) :D YAY.

OMG. And all the bands that I have on my iPod. Like everyone.. even Miley Cyrus. :) And Justin Bieber and Cobra Starship and all them.

Out of any celebrities, I need to meet Short Staaaaack! : D I think everyone that doesn't even know me would know that I love 'em to bits. I've seen them, but I wanna properly meet them and get to hang out for a while :]] And maybe start living with them?

Hehe, I'm positive there's more.

Ohhhh, and Barack Obama and the Queen. And Kevin Rudd. And all the important people in the Government and and politics and stuff hehe. I want Kevin Rudd to come to SA already. D:

Edit: Accidentally clicked Add Reply. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
All TTers I know:)

Rihanna like omg I'd die. Kessy would have to wheel me to the ER.

I dun really know.

TT friends for sure, and EVERYONE who's participating in Open Book because I'm making the movie trailer using only TWO of my characters, and 3 of your guy's. Cuz ur awesome.

Of course TT frineds ;)

I'd like to meet quite a few YT people. Jory Caron, Jonathan Paula and Riley (I can't spell his last name D:) of 'Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This'. Their funny, and I'd love to meet them.

First of all, every single one of my friends from TamaTalk. That would be absolutely incredible. I'm hoping that the summer before I go off to college I can meet some of you. :)

PANIC AT THE DISCO. Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross especially. ALL TIME LOW. Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat are absolutely hilarious. FALL OUT BOY. 'Nuff said. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. I fell in love with MCR in 2005, and they really triggered my love for music. To meet them would be an honor. MILEY CYRUS. Call me crazy, but I would love to get to know her. Talk to her, see what she's all about. She seems like a genuinely nice person. DEMI LOVATO. She is incredibly inspiring. TAYLOR SWIFT. Equally inspiring. I play guitar and sing because of her. SAVANNAH OUTEN. Another inspiration. I'm not a huge fan of her music, but she got signed and became famous by covering songs off of Youtube. That's insane, and I would love to meet her and talk to her about it. NEWS/TEGOMASS. Those Asians are to die for gorgeous, and I think I would die being surrounded by their cuteness. :'D TOM FELTON. 'Nuff said. SAM KOSTER. If you don't know who he is, look him up on Youtube. My friend and I fantasize about him all the time. :'D BARAK OBAMA. I want to see what he's up to on handling the country, and know him as a person. THE CAST OF GLEE. Glee is a new show this fall on NBC (first episode aired during spring for promotion). The cast is incredible. THE BEATLES. Again, 'nuff said. OPRAH. That would be so cool man. :'D JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI. Sexy actor extraordinaire. ASHTON KUTCHER. He's so funny and good looking. :)

I'm sure there's more than that, but that's all I can come up with right now.

And of course, JESUS CHRIST. I met him on one level, but I want to meet him again someday. :)

And, the LOVE OF MY LIFE. As far as I know, we have not met yet. </3

Robert pattinson, kristen stewart, ashley greene, the whole cullen family >_> Imagine some celebrities had secret accounts here!!.. do they? :lol:

I want to meet Rihanna :) as established. But also, maybe Fran Drescher.

Yes that's her, Tori. I love that show LOL. She's so funny and thts her voice irl LOL.

Christofer Drew! (From NSN!) :D I heard he gives the best hugs :3

Alaina Beaton (From Porcelain and the Tramps)

A Day To Remember

Shane Dawson

Skadi and a few other TTers

Any other Band I like

Ohhhh, and Barack Obama and the Queen. And Kevin Rudd. And all the important people in the Government and and politics and stuff hehe. I want Kevin Rudd to come to SA already. D:
Haha, the dude whose name is oddly similar to Kevin Rudolf xD

I wanna meet every one of my TT friends.

That's basically it xD

I want to meet all my loverly TT friends more than anything.

As for celebrities, I prefer to enjoy them from a distance.

I could go on and on about fictional characters, though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back