Who would you like to meet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to meet...

-Lady Gaga

-Katy Perry

-Selena Gomez (She's really talented.)

-Supermac18 (Or Mac from youtube)

-Shailene Woodley

-And the rest of my fave celebrities.

:]

Last edited by a moderator:
Short Stack [but...?]

Tom Felton

Evanna Lynch

Fred Figglehorn

Lady GaGa

Katy Perry

TT friends.

I used codes for what means what.

Bold = Would do anything to meet, but there's a really small chance

Underlined = Normal people randomly made famous. I really wanna meet whoever is underlined.

Striked = Secretly would love to meet but am too embarrassed to really say more.

Italic = The people closest to me in the world, who are also the people who would become even more closer to me if we met. [bad grammar xD]

TT peeps.

Lady Gaga.

Cobra Starship.

Short Stack.

Really all my musical gods.

But I'd actually love to meet Lady Gaga. She's like uber amazing.

-My internet friends, ohh yuss.

[SIZE=9pt] -Aubrey "Drake" Graham[/SIZE] - Although I'm not quite sure about that... I've done some strange things. But it'd be lovely. I'd be too scared. I dream of this day. I've seen how he is over those h0es on television. =.= I'm going to get his autograph soon or something.. Or his germs, or something! Mucus, or spit! I don't care, I would keep it in a bag for the rest of my life. I would take good care of it. And I would die happily. My life would be complete!

-And.. maybe some famous music stars? I got loads. Although it's not to me right now.

-The Degrassi cast?

-The creators of Bust a Groove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone famous, really. I wouldn't really care, I'd pretty much just do it to ge a picture with them and flaunt it to all my friends. ._.

I don't really think I'd get along well with any celebs. xD Maybe Dew Barrymore, cause she's like my idol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back