Whoooooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can burp louder than my uncle and he's one of them couchpotato , chillidog eating,pepsi drinking kinda guys that burp loud and i can burp louder than him lol...yea i can burp on command

That's such a useful trick MB :D Maybe next time you can teach him counting by 2's or fractions... or even how to work the DVD player.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am VERY pleased with my younger brother! ^_^ I TAUGHT HIM HOW TO BURP!!!!!!! XD He burps whenever I say so! You ever teach your younger sibling something disgusting?
Thats something to be proud of :shiftyeyes:

I can burp on demand :D

That's such a useful trick MB ;) Maybe next time you can teach him counting by 2's or fractions... or even how to work the DVD player.
Never goina happen XD I like the trick he has now!

That's kind of...disturbing.

And somewhat disgusting.

I dunno how to burp on command, and I don't think I want to. It's gross. :furawatchi:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so gross I get sooooo mad at y brothers when they burp or fart!!!

Aw, teach me!!! :) Everyone tells me "Just swallow air" I'm like, "I do! ;( It's not working! lol" I just sound like a sick dog having a seisure X3 :wacko:

I pitty you people that can, :blink:

Edit- xD I'm sure YOU pitty Me xD I'm mixed up :ph34r:

Im the youngest but im the oldest if you get what I mean :furawatchi:

The only gross thing I can do is make fart noises with my armpit o_O

Callum and Alex can definatly do it,I don't need an alarm! last thursday morning at about 5am Callum came in and did a false burp in my face :wacko: '. Grr that really annoyed me :unsure:

-fp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back