Who's got a cat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, neat. :D I like black and white kitties (LOL, that's why I have 2). :p

Eventually I'd like to get an Exotic Shorthair (the quishy-faced ones, although at certain angles Sarge seems to have a bit of that breed in him), a Manx or a Japanese Bobtail, or a Snowshoe.

I like a lot of different breeds, never owned a purebred. I'd like to give it a go. :rolleyes:

I do! An orange tabby cat named Chao. (We named him after the creatures in Sonic).

He's spoiled though... he doesn't eat food that's been sitting out for three hours.

I used to have 2 cats, but when I was about two the one got hit by a car. :[

Anyways I still have the one from 11 years ago, and he's about 20 in real human years and that's older than me! He's diabetic and looks tottaly mean, but he is such a suck up. When a friend comes over he'll sit on them and drool, haha.

LOL, Kitty reminds me of my Roarie and Sylvester reminds me of my 1337. And it's silly you have a photo of them together, as Roarie and 1337 are "mates".

Squeaky is the cutest cat evar. :D

I have six <3.

When mom gives me her camera and is in a better mood I'll post pictures

I have a male persian cat.He's the naughtiest cat in the known Universe!!

Click here to see him when he was a kitten.

~Jessica~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a male persian cat.He's the naughtiest cat in the known Universe!!
Click here to see him when he was a kitten.

~Jessica~
I squeaked so loud at this picture. =^__^= He's so cute!

@ Kisses4Lovexo: 6?! I'd like more, but we're not even supposed to have 4 (we're only allowed 2, but the landlady doesn't know). Someday, maybe. :D

I have one. He is the amazing, almighty Chester! He's a Maine Coon cat. He is a greyish brownish tabby who's really loud and annoying and kinda spoiled. I wub him so much!

Maine Coons are popular, at least with people I know--I've met quite a few people that own them. They are cute cats. :lol:

LOL, Kitty reminds me of my Roarie and Sylvester reminds me of my 1337. And it's silly you have a photo of them together, as Roarie and 1337 are "mates".
Squeaky is the cutest cat evar. ;)
Thanks. :lol: Squeaky is afraid of anyone that lives outside of our house, except for Rachel, she comes around enough for Squeaky to be used to her. She usually hides under my parents bed or in their closet, so I'm not used to people saying shes cute, since they don't see her. xD

And Kitty loves my Sylvester Bear, they play a bunch. She attacks him (since she is a kitten she thinks that she is playing when she attacks) and Sylvester plays along with her. But Squeaky hates Kitty, they make growling noises at each opther and Squeaky bats at Kitty with her paw.

Broken~Wings

My aunt has cats like 6 but there so cute and she finds them in weird places like in the sink lol and one had kittens she gave me one a gray looking tabby named MaggieMay

Thanks. :) Squeaky is afraid of anyone that lives outside of our house, except for Rachel, she comes around enough for Squeaky to be used to her. She usually hides under my parents bed or in their closet, so I'm not used to people saying shes cute, since they don't see her. xDAnd Kitty loves my Sylvester Bear, they play a bunch. She attacks him (since she is a kitten she thinks that she is playing when she attacks) and Sylvester plays along with her. But Squeaky hates Kitty, they make growling noises at each opther and Squeaky bats at Kitty with her paw.

Broken~Wings
Oooh. Well, Roarie is a little older than 1337, but they play and cuddle and clean each other. We got Sarge as 1337's "baby brother" so he'd have more to do... So those two play. But Roarie and Sarge don't get along--Sarge tries to play, Roarie hisses. She's very loyal to 1337, LOL. She so cute, too, because she likes to climb in my lap (often knocking a bunch of Tamas off of the arms of this recliner) and will cuddle for ages and "help" me type.

Foofy is really cute if you have her alone, like if I take her in the bathroom... but she hates the other cats and really likes to do things on her terms. She also has a raspy meow because her previous owner was a chain smoker. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back