Whos your crush?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw my boyfriend kissing my arch-enemy. I guess we're through..I am boyfriend-less now :p
wow that's NOT good! so he pretty much cheated on u! well that sucks but at least u had a bf! i don't but i DO like this one kid in my class! his name's Michael. he's very shy (i am too) but he's soooo cute! he has brown hair and blue eyes...and he always looks at me and smiles! it's funny but cute! lol ^_^ <3 <3 <3 :wub:

I have a crush on a guy in my class named Devin (i wont post his lastname), actually i have two crushes, but one moved to another school (the school in my old town) his name is rickey.Everyone in school teased rickey cause of his name. they called him "Rickey Bobby" so he got into fights and stuff but i was like, the only one who stuck up for him. And as for Devin, He gets into trouble alot, got suspended 3 times this year (for getting into a fight, and swearing in class) he's a Rebel XD
I have a Devin in my class and he got suspended 3 times or got ISS!

BTW ISS is (In-School Suspention)

And he is in so much trouble!

Well he was running from a teacher because he lost recess!So our PRINCEBLE came out and talked to him!So he went to class with the Princeable and he Told the princeable to get him away from the Gay teacher!(Our teacher is really mean)!!!!Uh!!!!He was talking about Mrs.M*N*****(Don't wanna post last name!)Oh this was a today story!

HE IN TROBLE!

(Ps.)What's your name and what school do you go to?I just wanna see if we go to the same school!

I have a Devin in my class and he got suspended 3 times or got ISS!BTW ISS is (In-School Suspention)

And he is in so much trouble!

Well he was running from a teacher because he lost recess!So our PRINCEBLE came out and talked to him!So he went to class with the Princeable and he Told the princeable to get him away from the Gay teacher!(Our teacher is really mean)!!!!Uh!!!!He was talking about Mrs.M*N*****(Don't wanna post last name!)Oh this was a today story!

HE IN TROBLE!

(Ps.)What's your name and what school do you go to?I just wanna see if we go to the same school!
The Devin in my class got an ISS before too O_O but i doubt we go to the same school, unless you live in Manitoba Canada, then there might be a possibility but it depends on what town.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANYWAY!!

He's name is Roland (nickname) he as a account here but im not telling XD

I liked this girl, Natalie, for a while. But she stopped talking to me for no apparent reason. Now I sorta like Nina. Oh who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE SAM!!!!!!!!!! lol he has fairly long light brown hair and green eyes ♥♥♥ he already knows how i feel about him. i gave him a valentines day card :)

I don't have a crush because he's my boyfriend and i love him lots :furawatchi: .

He's tall (like me so that was nice :furawatchi: ), has short dark brown hair and blue eyes. And he's always warm :furawatchi: lol

Ick. No!

The boys I know are nice... But weird *_*

Trust me, You wouldn't want to be going out with a guy who doesn't know what a ferret looks like 0.o <3 Ferret.

well i dont have one but i am sorry to whoever got dumped or stuff like that.that must really H-U-R-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back