why should you play wit tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]Tamas have a PAUSE feature for a reason.[/SIZE]

It's disrespectful to your teachers to play during class. You wouldn't pull out a game boy or a phone during class right? Then don't play with Tama either. =3 Pause them, keep them in your purse or book bag...

As much as we love them...they're still toys. They don't belong in school.

/from the grumpy old college lady?

I dunno about you guys, but I'm not allowed to bring my Tamagotchi Connection V3 to school! First of all, my mom won't let me, and second of all, we're not allowed to have electronics in school! This really stinks since I have to keep my Tama on 'Pause' all day, which stops the growing process... <_< :furawatchi:

Mine Got taken away by my Stupid math teacher. (I put it on pause though :( )And She gave it t ome at the end of the day. I was happy. (Shes dumb, she says she hasnt confenscated on in 12 years...)And when I was working, she said "what are you doing?" I said I was thinking. She said "No, Your worrying about that toy. Get to work..." THAT made me MAD!!!!!!! So now I play with it only at lunch, and I only bring one of my 4 tamas :mimitchi:

We used to do that but when one was stolen they didn't allow it.

Ya that's true, you don't have to play with your tamagotchi in class. You can play with it at recess or at lunch time, either playing gym or doing something fun. But other than that i don't think you should be playing with your tamagotchi in class, because your in that class to learn not to play with your tamagotchi. :p

I played with my Tama's in class. Never got caught once. I'm just too good.

A few ways to get away with your Tama. (Never had to use them, but I did have them ready just in case.)

- Bring an electric watch that makes noise, when your Tama accidentally goes off, blame it on your watch, then claim you are turning it off.

- Turn the sound off, memorize the keys, and play with it blindly under your desk.

- If all else fells and you are caught, fling the Tama out the classroom door and shout "RUN TAMA! RUN!"

Seriously, what you do with your tama is up to you, just don't get caught. I've had enough of these MOMS AGAINST TAMAS and FATHERS AGAINST RUDE TELEVISION groups. You getting caught is just going to spawn a hundred more of them, as well as online petitions (that don't do anything).

I don't think they disrupt school work. I played all the time, made good grades. I currently go to Texas A&M. Of course, I put my Tama on pause now. ;)

Lol you are all very lucky I was playing with mine in class and I forgot to turn the sound off... :blink: the teacher grabed it and slammed it on her desk and it almost broke... (it did leave a crack in the back...) and she gave it back to me when it was lunch time and I sneaked it into my lunch box and then at lunch a teacher came up behind me and grabbed it :mellow: I got in so much truble...

it is cool to brng it to school
some reason why you should play with tama's @ school is beacause at recess 'YOU CAN PLAY BEHIND SOMTHING SO THAT YOU WON'T GET CAUGHT' and it's fun :mellow:

well you go to school to learn something. not to play with tamas. but when I take my tama to school I put it on pause and keep it in my backpack and I play with it on the bus.
i dont really like 2 put it on pause if I don't have to. I have a friend who babysits mine. :wacko: :wacko:

I've played bump in class many times and never got caught! all you do is keychain it to your pants and keep hitting the middle button! but don't play Get while fake reading a book, I got caught, :wacko: but my teachers nice so she didn't take it away from me! :wacko:

hey do u know how to go shoppin with a v3 tama plz get back thanx :mellow:

my name is danmytamaname ;)

i know it's not good to play with them in school, but i do it anyway. i have a pencil bag and it's not clear, so whenever i'm done my work or the teacher is on the opposite side of the room and not looking at me i take it out and bend over it so he can't see it i have never gotten cought, but im always on the lookout!!! you should be too! :D

i just play with mine during study hall! its not that bad!
me 2! :lol: :lol: :D :D sometimes in band (no, im not a band geek, im the only girl in my grade who plays drums) when the teacher needs us 2 bring work 2 class 4 solo ensemble, she works with specific people, and the rest of us are allowed to bring game boys and tamas and ipods and stuff. :D :D fun fun fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I moved to my new school I bought my tamagotchis, and I started a trend. My friend Grant got caught playing with two in class with our old teacher, and she said he could have one back at the end of the day, and he couldn't have the other one back as a warning to the rest of us. She through his V3 into the bin, it broke, and she had to pay Grant $20 for a new one. Our teacher was really strict. Luckily, our new teacher let's us play with them when we've finished assignments, or in our 10 minute assignment breaks. Sometimes I secretely play with one during class, and i've never been caught. I keep mine in a pen case my teacher thinks is for a calculater.

my 4-5th hour teacher has no problems with cell phones tamas or anything in her class as long as...............

1.the noise is off

2.done with work

3. when a teacher comes hide it!!! :mametchi: :mametchi: :D :lol:

No one is argueing they are just having discussions about their own opinions.My opinion is that it depends on the type of student you are. If you hate school and don't care about you're grades then ytou should take your tama to school...you might as well be entertained for the 7 hours you sit. If your a good student then you use it during breaks or you understand everything so well that you will get good drades even if you aren't paying attention all the time. Me I'm a good student but still bring mine to school.
yeah!!!!so butt out -cute_blonde_chick- :) :) :blink: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I bring them to school but I leave it in my bag so when its recess or lunch i can play with it.

My friend which is a boy he once played it in school with sound on. he got confiscated for the rest of the day! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back