why should you play wit tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt] Hi, you could also use a SWEATSHIRT! Using tight jeans may press buttons, and it may turn the sound on![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I take my tama to school everyday (unless i forget it at home and it dies :eek: ) but yah i play with it when the teacher is bla bla blaing and i still get good grades! so yah :unsure: :(

Our trays got taken away! Now i haver to use my School Bag to keep stuff in skool...Miss lets me take my Tama to school because I'm on the bus for sooooooo long! (1 hr)

:D my teacher is mega stressy he yells at you for sayin sorry for sumat and i wouldn't bring it to school coz mine [SIZE=21pt]GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/[/SIZE]B]

Well i guess you could play with your tama in class except you wouldn't want anyone (teachers) to find out. I kept my tama in my desk and fed it and click the washroom button if i needed to. and then at recess, i would play with it. But MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE SOUND. soon, the teachers got annoyed cause everyone had a tama so they made the school a 'tamagotchi free-zone' and we weren't allowed to bring our tama to school anymore. I still bring mine to school though, i change the time and make my tama sleep while i'm at school, then after school, i change the time back and continue to play with it.......my tama gets A LOT of sleep. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back