wierd dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a random one:

I was in my car with the rest of my family and we fell off a bridge in to a big lake. We kept sinking down, and there where swimming green cheetahs. And no water got into the car.

I HAVE PLENTY RIGHT AFTER MY PET GINGER PASSED AWAY!!I'll put them in categories

SCARY(Friends Dream

My friend Hye Ri has the WIERDEST dream!It send chills down my spine...ALWAYS....Okay...she dreamt that she was in front of my house and many dogs..they looked like they ...died!Then the puppys reincarnated into humans!one girl in white asked my friend"Where is Pheng Yi Lin?"The girl asked and that's my name!!She pointed to my house the girl in white bowed and walked over to my house!Her shoeas were black in colour almost like Ginger's!I was afraid..did she come to visit me or did she come to curse me?But..i think she wanted to visit me!See next dream for more info~ ;)

HAPPY DREAMS...

I think this happened after my friend's dream...it..was..great!I cried!Well...here goes...One day i woke up and i walked down the flight of stairs.....i opened the door and infront of me...was a cute little puppy~She's Ginger!I was overjoyed and surprised and hugged her then i woke up and ran down the stairs hoping it was real..i saw a pair of white slippers..i thought they were Ginger...and unfortunatelt...no..i sat in my house crying..missing her........though i felt happy hat she cared that much to even come visit me in my dreams!I guess ...she's there for me when i fall..*sniff*

WIERD DREAMS

1.This ones wierd...one day when my brothers and i are having a walk at a 'kampung' then SNAP!!!We were eaten by a trapinch plant ..but no!Our lives don't end there..we fell down and down and down..and DOWN.......we opened our eyes...stood up and dusted ourselves we looked around and saw 100s and 100s of ghosts!!Some were bleeding profusely and some looked mad and some looked sad and forlon.....they didn't bother us and all of them were holding trays..it seems like we fell in a ghost school canteen!!The lunch lady was fat and she looked...ugly i could look through her!!...the megaphone rang and my name was called to the principal's office!in a blibk of an eye..i was in the principal's office!The headmistress was my.... 'time ma'!!I hugged her and she said that she'll help me get out so i blibked and without further ado,my and my brothers are infront of our apartment!!I looked around...we don't live in an apartment!I thought then i saw my mom she didn't look very worried i hugged my mum and said "Mummy!I saw-"and before i could finish,some indian women floated up to me and put her finger on my lips.so i kept quiet..then she fell down and i jumped down to catch her..she turned into a shell and whenever i coplimented it,it grew bigger!Then I woke up!

2.Some visitors came in my house then my Aunt JoJo came in too!She gave me a Shih Tzu puppy like Ginger except it's forehead was black and the body completely white well..abit blaack too...then at night when i was at home i looked at the window and saw the new puppy leading Minnie(my other dog) outside of the gate!She looked at me then ran away too..due to that i woke up!Strange huh?

This is one of the most recent dreams I have had, besides the X-Men Bandom one.

I was wandering around the mall by myself, going to the stores and what not - doing what I usually do at malls. And then I was suddenly stopped by someone running past me and I glanced around, and seen that it was Gabe Saporta, streaking through the mall with a big Cobra mascot head on screaming "Fangs up." I just stood there, not really knowing what to do until the security guards started chasing after him, and as I saw - Patrick Stump was one of the guards and Pete Wentz was one too. They both had mustaches and were wearing bright pink uniforms instead of black. Mikey Way came into the picture and started chucking plastic unicorns at Pete and Patrick while shouting, "Taste my bisexual fury!" They stopped and walked over to Mikey and handcuffed him - announcing he was going to be taken under arrest. I ran up to them and told them to stop, but they didn't listen. I stop and tackle the two, telling Mikey to run. In which he did. Pete bites me, and then Patrick strangles me until I scream bloody murder. I break free and dart off, not wanting to be in anyones business but my own and catch Gabe running into a mens clothing store, where William Beckett was making out with one of the manikins on display. Gabe kicks the manikin over and replaces it with himself. I watch the scene, for what a sick perverted fan girl I am until I see what was under the mascot head. I burst into tears for no reason, to find that he had dyed his hair purple. Mikey pops up again, riding a unicorn that he named Butterscotch and asks me whats wrong. I tell him and he laughs, dragging me onto the unicorns mouth. All he says then was "Lunch time for Butterscotch!"

And then I wake up.

^^ Thats Funny xDD

Well not to long ago I had a freaky dream that me and my brother, we in some torn up house, windows and walls broken, etc. It basically looked like a old haunted mansion.

So me and my brother have our heads looking out of the broken window because we heard a huge loud sound coming toward us. We saw an airplane about to crash right on the house, but the plane seemed to have gotten back into the air. But it didn't. It crashed right beside the house and me and my brother ran for our lives because the plane was going to explode.

I woke up the next morning watching the news that in 2003 or something one of the biggest plane crashes were recorded and some people were like remembering that day.... freaky yes.

But if there was a plane crash THAT DAY then that would be FrEaK-ier.

:furawatchi: ~TP~

I had a scary dream that I was going on a train with my parents, and they went on the right train, and I didn't go on their train fast enough, so I had to go on a train with Amanda. O____O

Last night I had a dream that my best friend was missing. It was pretty weird but also sad and scary. Her family (and mine) sent me to a dark forest to look for her. Haha I don't know why. I was really freaked out because I was alone so I started screaming for help. Then my best friend's twin brother came to help me and somehow we fell in love. Lol... :angry: After that we finally found my best friend but we all had the sudden urge to run away and hide because danger was coming. That part was the creepiest. We ran as fast as possible to an old, empty cottage in the forest and a bunch of stalkers and murderers were banging on the windows and trying to get in. I was so freaked out that I woke up right after that. Whoa that was a weird and stupid dream.

I was wandering around the mall by myself, going to the stores and what not - doing what I usually do at malls. And then I was suddenly stopped by someone running past me and I glanced around, and seen that it was Gabe Saporta, streaking through the mall with a big Cobra mascot head on screaming "Fangs up." I just stood there, not really knowing what to do until the security guards started chasing after him, and as I saw - Patrick Stump was one of the guards and Pete Wentz was one too. They both had mustaches and were wearing bright pink uniforms instead of black. Mikey Way came into the picture and started chucking plastic unicorns at Pete and Patrick while shouting, "Taste my bisexual fury!" They stopped and walked over to Mikey and handcuffed him - announcing he was going to be taken under arrest. I ran up to them and told them to stop, but they didn't listen. I stop and tackle the two, telling Mikey to run. In which he did. Pete bites me, and then Patrick strangles me until I scream bloody murder. I break free and dart off, not wanting to be in anyones business but my own and catch Gabe running into a mens clothing store, where William Beckett was making out with one of the manikins on display. Gabe kicks the manikin over and replaces it with himself. I watch the scene, for what a sick perverted fan girl I am until I see what was under the mascot head. I burst into tears for no reason, to find that he had dyed his hair purple. Mikey pops up again, riding a unicorn that he named Butterscotch and asks me whats wrong. I tell him and he laughs, dragging me onto the unicorns mouth. All he says then was "Lunch time for Butterscotch!"

And then I wake up.
Oh my God. xDDD

If I had that dream, I would've woken up laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Awesome dream

There once was this bear with me at a zoo or something, and he was like six feet six inches tall. And he was my friend. After a little while a bunch of annoying teenaged girls started following us. Me and the bear couldn't take them anymore. So we set up a plan to drop them down an endless pit. It worked! And we started dancing, hugging, and singing.

> :furawatchi:

Weird dreamm

(It has to do with Lord of the Rings. If you've never seen the movies, you won't get it...)

Well, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf and I were... somewhere. I don't remember where. Me and Aragorn were playing checkers. I got up and saw the Palantir in the corner of the room, so I picked it up. It started freaking me out and I couldn't let go of it! Once they got it off of me, I ran to Legolas and hugged him cause I was scared. Aragorn told me never to touch the Palantir again and that I must listen to him. And we continued our game of checkers.

Yeah, that's me for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have dreams about this girl in a grade older than me. A lot.

And it's been going on for a while now.

I'm afraid I have crush on her or something. If I'm being completely honest with myself, I think I do.

But I still consider myself straight.

But it freaks me out when I have dreams about her. O_O

I had a dream last night about my *maybe* crush though.

Justin.

We're going to the dance together on Saturday, and I'm really nervous.

I don't know if I want to go out with him.

But in the dream, I was sitting at the computer, looking at my AIM Buddy List. His new screen name was on the list.

And then his hand reached out of the computer. I remember I took it, and it felt great. Magical holding his hand.

And then somehow he popped out of the computer and was sitting next to me.

And somehow, his best friend was in the room.

And his best friend has been after me for a while now (In, trying to get me to go out with him).

So, it was an awkward situation.

But I remember being happy sitting with Justin and holding his hand.

Completely happy.

So I don't know if it's a preminition, or what.

Maybe just my anxiety over the whole thing is getting to me.

I had a dream I was in the cast of Seinfeld. C:

I met Kramer, and I was with him in a hospital, it looked like Burlington Coat factory though. XD So we went to the toy section [Odd. O_O], and then we went through this door that led to a train station, and we went on a train... Then I woke up.

O_O

I had a really creepy one last night o__o

I was randomly best friends with Gabe Saporta, so he called me and asked me if I wanted to hang out. I got to his house, and he handed me a can of spray paint, he had one too. We were driving down the highway, and he pulled over and got out of the car. He started painting a giant cobra on some random sign. I stood with him going "WTF." But then the cops came, and told us to put the spray paint down, so we put it down and climbed over the fence to the back of a strip mall, we walked to the front of the strip mall to see if we could hide in a store. There was a store, it doesn't even exsist, and it was like a mix between PacSun and Hot Topic. We walked in, and started looking around. Spongebob was having a huge spazz on some guy for not having his size pants (Yes, Spongbob. xDD) Then I found a pair of purple skinnies that I liked, and tried them on. When I walked out, Pete Wentz and Joe Trohman were there, and they gave us a ride back to Gabe's place. But I woke up halfway to his house.

I had this really weird dream where my sister and I were going to play for this huge orchestra. The G.O.M. (don't ask) was the conductor, and we were like, up really high. And I was afraid of heights. xD Well, I am in real life, too. It was strange. We were up super high where no one could see us and playing. Were we like, afraid that some stalker would come and take pictures of us to put on facebook? xD

I had another weird one where it was the first day of middle school. This smart kid in my class, Ryan, was like, the social studies teacher since the teacher didn't show up. Then I had to go to my homeroom, which was confusing to me. Then I went to the secretary what my homeroom was. She said it was drama, so I asked to change. So my homeroom was math. Math was in this really high tree, and I was like, terrified of heights in that one. xDDD I was really late for homeroom, so on the way back to secretary to tell her I wanted to just go in drama, I saw the math teacher on the way back.

Once I finally got in the drama room, there was like, this huge stage and a random movie playing about acting. Then once again, I was very high up. I was apparently really clumsy, so I like, tripped or something and I had to hang on to the railing to desperately prevent me from crashing down and doing sleeping bag surfing- without the sleeping bags. If you are wondering what that is, it's a random sport that my sister made up. xD

I had 2 dreams last night.

First one: I found 2 pairs of socks in my mum's handbag :\

Second one: Well, me and my mum were in this shopping centre called Marion, and we saw a fire exit. It actually wasn't a fire exit...it was a clothing and jewellery shop disguised as a fire exit. We came in and there were these twin women, and whenever they both touched you at the same time, you'd have to pay them a dollar. So than I convinced mum to leave the store. Than the next day, we came back again.There was this annoying woman there who kept on bugging my mum to talk. But mum was just playing pokies. Than I woke up.

o_O

And then I wake up.
How odd, it's like, the clash of the best bands of the century. That needs to be made into a book with a hard cover so I can bash the crap out of my friends.

I had a rather strange dream that involved one of my guy friends raping my other guy friend with a wine bottle. I shall not go into gory detail, but I must say; it was rather entertaining.

Yes. I had a dream that I was riding on the back of a turtle! (randon, yes).

I had a dream where I was being chased by hungry wolves I wet the bed I was a little scared.

I also had a dream that I went to an old folks home and the door got trapped by shrunken heads.

I have weird dreams every night. I'm messed up in the head

I had a dream about seussical jr. [play] last night. ._.

I saw it last night.

Anyway:

I was at Palm Beach ["Mayzie in Palm Beach" scene].. AND SCOTT CAME. O_O He was still in his Whickersham ghetto outfit. xD Then I saw the clover that Horton keeps, and it was on the BEACH[?]. ._. Weird. It's easier to understand if you saw the play..

Then, I woke up and thought about Scott the rest of the night. o bby.. <3. :[

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back