will teacher's ever understand about tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dose your teacher understand

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• mabey

• i dont bring it to school

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]My teacher is really nice! I think she would allow them but I am not totally sure. I'm don't think I'm going to ever ask her. I read through the whole school booklet that we get a school regerstration. I did not see anything about it. It might be one of those "not listed but common sense" rules that you can't bring em' to school. I never heard any adult in my school say that you can't bring tamas to school. I bring all 3 of my tamas to school. Many other kids bring there tamas to school to. I usually check on them when the teacher is not looking. I always pay atention to her though. Heh, thats why I get straight A's and B's or A's (usually) on all of my assingments! (Umm, sorry about braging. ^^')[/SIZE]

I'm in 5th grade (Middle school...there are not enough rooms for 5th grade in Elementary School) I bring mine to school everyday. I carry it in my pocket, though, because once it was in my locker and I left the sound on and my friend said she heard it beep. I play with mine in class, but only if other people are, too. Most of the time there are at least 3 people per class with a tama that they bring wit them. My teachers care...they get pretty angry...but I guess they are so tired of taking them away that they just let you off the hook :)

My sister is in 2nd grade and her principal banned them, which sucks for her because she leaves it paused all day and she doesn't let me take care of it at school cause she's afraid I'll lose it. Her tama is always really young because she even pauses it at night instead of letting it sleep! That is soooooooo pointless.

My Teacher took my friends tamagotchi from herbut only for one class, and durring that class my

teacher was playing with her tamagotchi. :angry:
LOL! My friend got her tamagotchi taken away from my mean gym/health teacher, Mrs. Corchran but the teacher hated them so much she said that she would put them in the office and never let her have them back! That sucked becuase she snuck her little brother's out of the house...but the office got so tired of holding on to them for her that they called her down to the office around.....3 months l8r and gave her them in an envelope. The funny thing is...she still plays with them in school! I mean, like in the same class! She's always asking me to connect and I go, 'Connect? Connect wat?! What do you mean connect?' because the teacher is always so close by when she says it...

some dont really mind if you leave it oon your desk as I like to keep an eye out for anything urgent or just watch them.But I usually sneak a play with them in the afternoons as I never pause.

I hate Ms. Stephens! She is a P.E. teacher and 1 time she saw the keychain of my tama sticking out of my pocket, She took it away! And she was playing with it while we were running laps! She only gave it back to me because the prinipal made her. :angry:

my techer said NO MORE TAMAGOTCHIS AT SKOOL! just becuz some kids tama fell out of his desk during class and people were taking their tamas to music class. she banned them b4 i even got one! :angry: i dont like her.... she is very mean

I hate Ms. Stephens! She is a P.E. teacher and 1 time she saw the keychain of my tama sticking out of my pocket, She took it away! And she was playing with it while we were running laps! She only gave it back to me because the prinipal made her. :angry:
lol, that's funny..i mean...awww, u poor thing...my teacherS are old and would NEVER understand the coolness of Tamagotchis!

My teachers probaly don't know what they are, but they don't care if we play with them in class, just as long as we get our work finished. :huh:

I hate my principal because if we use tamas in recces she takes the tamas away and she gives us warnings for that stupidity.I cant belived. :huh: :wub: :( :mametchi: :mimitchi:

My teacher said we maybe could take ours on camp!

She doesn't mind one bit! ;) :D :wacko: :lol:

I go to a high skool and the teachers there are so mardy about tamagotchi. but i still take mine i don't care wot they say. My tutor doesn't care. ^_^ :D :D but my junior skool did understand u could hav them on your desk with the sound on but if they caught u playing with them in class. trouble!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back