Wizards......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"True..............wanna come to my place after school? We can pratice our spells."

"C'mon Nora, lets go!!" She grabs Nora's arm and starts running. "Let's take the bus!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Electra was running for the bus when it took off. "Great! Guess we're flying home, Electric" she mumbled as she got on Electric's back. Electric wasn't the best flyer around and she wobbled a lot. They nearly crashed but got home safely.

Electra is standing in her yard with her hands over her mouth and Electric is staring wide-eyed. Electric had broken Sarah's window! 'I'm sooo sorry! My dragon is very clumsy and we must've flew into your window!" she sincerely said.

"Don't worry. Watch." She fixes the window with magical never-melt-ice. "I'm also a wizard!"

"I'm Electra, this is Electric. We have matching names, I know." she pointed out. "What're you guys' names and I'm assuming both of you guys are wizards because you have wands."she said as Electric ate several dozens of carrots and watermelons out of Sarah's garden "I guess we're all neighbors. I live in and middle of you two." she said, not noticing Electric ruining Sarah's garden.

Name: Alice White

Element: Water/Ice

Looks: Shoulder length white hair and red eyes. Alice normaly wears a black, long sleeve jacket lined with black (fake) fur at the collar and hood, a white holter neck and skinny jeans with black knee high converse. Kinda like this but different outfit

Other: Alice likes to sing along with reading, she keeps a small book of spells in her jacket pocket and she has a short temper.

Crush: None

Wand description: White Pine, 10", Chimera scale fragment as the core.

PET~

Name: Blair

Animal: Barn Owl

Looks: Blair

Other: Blair has a black ribbon on her left foot and likes to moph into other animals.

Magical/non-magical: Magical

A watermelon comes flying and it hits Electra's wand and burns. "Electric! you've caused enough trouble in Sarah's yard! We're going home!" Electra apologizes to Sarah and regrows the garden with her wand. They leave.

The Next Day..............

Icey flys in Sarah's Window. "MAIL!! EXTREAMLY IMPORTANT MAIL!!"

"Icey!" She grabs the letter and opens it. She reads it out lould.

"Dear; Miss Stewart,

You are one of a few teenaged wizards who have been chosen to fight against the dark army. We will come to get you (and some others) in two week's time. We will teach you powerful magic that best suits your element.

-Minestary of Magic."

She runs over to Nora's house and Electra's house with the letter in her hand.

"LOOK!" she shows them the letter.

Name: Darius H.

Element: Ice

Looks: (pic allowed) Darius is a dark skinned, 5'00" boy who is always looking ashy because he never bothers to lotion. He has some spots and bumps on his face and looks like he has hives.

Other: Has motto's: "Don't waste your time with your stupidity." and "Why work when you can relax?"

Crush: No one at the moment. He believes in love, but is not crazy about it.

Wand description: A wand made out of Dragon scales, the finest in the works. If anyone but him tries to use it...you don't wanna know.

Name: Hicks

Animal: (can be almost anything thats no too big.) Turtle

Other: A turtle who can speak. He is very wise and nags at others stupidity.

Magical/non-magical: (pick one) Magical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back