Wizards......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah turned around. A boy about her age also seemed to have a letter just like her's. She walked over to him. "Hi! I'm Sarah!" Sarah says. "And this is Icey!" Icey said imatating her owner.

Alice sat in her room when her owl, Blair, flew in with a letter and took it off her. "So, what do we have today?" She questioned herself and read over the letter. Once she was finished, she looked at Blair. "Well, this is interesting, isn't Blair..." Alice trailed off before petting the owl.

0cc: Already?!?)

"Is that letter from the minerstray of magic?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess we should get ready to go, shouldn't we Blair?" Alice smiled as Blair shuffled onto her arm while she stood up, walked over to Blair's cage and let her go inside then began to get everything ready.

Occ: Cool! How about we skip to the part they get picked up by trhe misestery.)

Two weeks later.....

Sarah get woken up in the middle of the night she sees a bus outside. It had the miestery of magic's logo on it. She wairily grabs her things and Icey's cage and boards the bus. She takes a back seat drops her things at her feet, hangs up Icey's cage and falls asleep dreaming if Electra the mysterious boyand Nora were coming with her.

ooc: I didn't post in a couple of days because the internet isn't working and I can't be bothered fixing it!

Nora had gotten the letter. She was sleeping at night when there was a faint tapping at her window. She pulled back the curtains and ssaw the bus. She grabbed her things and jumped out the window with Enigma. She sees Sarah sitting in the back and joined her.

Alice had been up most of the night when she heard something outside, seeing the bus, she ran downstairs with Blair in her cage and her other things. Once she got to the bus, she saw two other girls their and sat near the front silently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back