Woah O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude is annoying me right now. Whoever made this site is full of crap.

EDIT: Now he says that my question lacks spiritual sense. I asked him what color my hair was, what more does he want from me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to try it but the site must be down. It wont connect on Firefox or Internet Explorer. I'll try again later.

I don't know. He's done that to me before when I asked what color is my shirt. I think that the site is a totally waste of my time created by lowlifes who have nothing else to do but trick people into using their site and believing that crap they put up there. (But I'm still gonna check the bathroom tonight XDD)

I'm thinking it's just one of those ripoff sites that use that programmed software to give you random answers that keep you trying and trying again for hours and hours. It's really really dumb.

I'm thinking it's just one of those ripoff sites that use that programmed software to give you random answers that keep you trying and trying again for hours and hours. It's really really dumb.
thats what i put.

Im sure its just an aminmated computer trying to freak people out by typing random crap... dont waste ur time...

*contains laughter*

Perteranswers.com is a trick. I do it to my friends ALL the time.

What you do, as the typer, is go to peteranswers.com with a friend. Make sure you're the only one around who knows the secrect. Ask your friend to ask 'Peter' a question, that you know the answer too, then do this;

Instead of typing in 'Peter, please answer the following question', start off with a period. Then, type in the answer to the question. After typing in the answer, hold down the period button (......................) until the screen says 'Peter, please answer the following question' Lets say the question was 'What is my name?' and the answer was Sarah. This is what you'd type in;

'.Sarah..............'

And this is what it'd appear to be,

'Peter, please answer the following question.'

Then, type in the question, click the enter button, and up pops the answer you typed in. Don't believe me? Type peteranswers into Google, but dont go to the official website. Go to another that talks about the site. You'll see, its a prank. The reason 'Peter' always refuses to answer your questions is because he doesn't really know. The refuses he gives you are computer programmed, and he is in no way watching you.

Sorry to burst any bubbles.

Now he said, I'll only answer when Emily's soul is around.
It always says that. :ph34r: As I said, the answers are computer programmed. His soul will not 'rest under your bed' or that sort of thing. Peteranswers.com is a prank website....have any of you actually gotten an answer out of him unless your friend is showing you the website? Probably not.

*contains laughter*
Perteranswers.com is a trick. I do it to my friends ALL the time.

What you do, as the typer, is go to peteranswers.com with a friend. Make sure you're the only one around who knows the secrect. Ask your friend to ask 'Peter' a question, that you know the answer too, then do this;

Instead of typing in 'Peter, please answer the following question', start off with a period. Then, type in the answer to the question. After typing in the answer, hold down the period button (......................) until the screen says 'Peter, please answer the following question' Lets say the question was 'What is my name?' and the answer was Sarah. This is what you'd type in;

'.Sarah..............'

And this is what it'd appear to be,

'Peter, please answer the following question.'

Then, type in the question, click the enter button, and up pops the answer you typed in. Don't believe me? Type peteranswers into Google, but dont go to the official website. Go to another that talks about the site. You'll see, its a prank. The reason 'Peter' always refuses to answer your questions is because he doesn't really know. The refuses he gives you are computer programmed, and he is in no way watching you.

Sorry to burst any bubbles.
Haha, yeah, it is.

My brother used to do it to me before I searched it on google and found out myself.

Guys, it's just a prank website.

No need to freak out, lol

My cousin still doesn't know

bamcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back