Woah O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got: I know a secret about the one that is typing that no-one else knows... do you want to know what is it?

when I put "What is my tamatalk username?"

Peter answers: I refuse to answer. I hate him >_< LOL!

*contains laughter*
Perteranswers.com is a trick. I do it to my friends ALL the time.

What you do, as the typer, is go to peteranswers.com with a friend. Make sure you're the only one around who knows the secrect. Ask your friend to ask 'Peter' a question, that you know the answer too, then do this;

Instead of typing in 'Peter, please answer the following question', start off with a period. Then, type in the answer to the question. After typing in the answer, hold down the period button (......................) until the screen says 'Peter, please answer the following question' Lets say the question was 'What is my name?' and the answer was Sarah. This is what you'd type in;

'.Sarah..............'

And this is what it'd appear to be,

'Peter, please answer the following question.'

Then, type in the question, click the enter button, and up pops the answer you typed in. Don't believe me? Type peteranswers into Google, but dont go to the official website. Go to another that talks about the site. You'll see, its a prank. The reason 'Peter' always refuses to answer your questions is because he doesn't really know. The refuses he gives you are computer programmed, and he is in no way watching you.

Sorry to burst any bubbles.
I thought so, but I had to try it since I don't have anything better to do xD

Haha, yeah, it is.My brother used to do it to me before I searched it on google and found out myself.

Guys, it's just a prank website.

No need to freak out, lol

My cousin still doesn't know

bamcr
xD I do it to my cousins all the time...I even went TOO far with it one time with my cousin Nick. I pretended 'Peter' gave me a phone number and said to call him, so I pretended to call 'Peter' on the phone and talk to him. Then, I would gasp and say 'Peter' left us a present in my room. Then I'd search and I found this wooden egg I got last year from my Aunt and I told my cousin that it was the gift. We then asked 'Peter' what the egg was for, and I made him say 'I cannot tell you. Only this. Desmond must protect it'. LOL. Desmond is my cat, and I made my cousin put the egg right beside Desmond so he could 'protect' it. My cousins would be SO mad at me if they ever found out. :eek:

I don't know. He's done that to me before when I asked what color is my shirt. I think that the site is a totally waste of my time created by lowlifes who have nothing else to do but trick people into using their site and believing that crap they put up there. (But I'm still gonna check the bathroom tonight XDD)
I tired it: It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO computer generated. It means nothing. It's like a physic reading:They're never usually right. I got the bed thing, like, 3 times, and I'm staying in my bed. I'M DETERMINED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! :eek:

Hate to sound rude and all... But.. It's just a crappy website that randomly generates answers by what you type.. Get over it.

Sorry for sounding rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I knew it was fake, but it was just so addictive. Lolz, I'm gonna try what you did, Desy to make him say the right answer.

EDIT: It worked. That is so awesome. XDD

OMG CREEPY!!!! I asked him, "Why won't you answer questions?" and he said "You shall not doubt of me at all, keep trusting on me and soon I'll answer." WEIRD!!!

Um, did the rest of you read my post on page four? :) Peteranswers.com is a prank, and the reason he wont answer your questions is because it doesn't know. Please read my other post; it explains it all.

I played that prank on my brother. It was so funny although when I didn't tell him how I did it he started hitting me. >.<

[SIZE=15pt]IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, I REPEAT! I REPEAT! DO NOT GO ON TO THAT WEBSITE! IT IS A VIRUS! THAT MEANS THAT "GUY" COULD HAVE FOUND OUT YOUR IP ADDRESS! THATS RIGHT! CHECK IT OUT ON THE WEB IF YOU HAVE TO. THIS COULD MEAN REAL DANGER. TELL SOMEONE TO SHUT THIS SITE DOWN![/SIZE]

[SIZE=19pt]IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, I REPEAT! I REPEAT! DO NOT GO ON TO THAT WEBSITE! IT IS A VIRUS! THAT MEANS THAT "GUY" COULD HAVE FOUND OUT YOUR IP ADDRESS! THATS RIGHT! CHECK IT OUT ON THE WEB IF YOU HAVE TO. THIS COULD MEAN REAL DANGER. TELL SOMEONE TO SHUT THIS SITE DOWN![/SIZE]
Exactly! None of its true, its just for you to get computer problems and have bad stuffn happen... Dont go on it

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back