Woohoo I'm gonna have a baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=13pt]XD! Well, the baby is already starting to drive me crazy. Lolol.[/SIZE]I swear, it was like 2:00am and it started to cry for like 7 minutes. I finally got it to stop. Then a minute later it started again. XD!!

I wanted to pull my hair out. Then 10 minutes after I got it to stop crying...It cried again. xD I was like..."WTF! GRRROAARR!"

XDDD

I was so scared throughout the whole night. ;) I kept thinking it was going to cry. xD

Luckily it stopped. And hasn't cried since. O_O" ...!

Taking care of a child is hard. T.T
God bless you! O_O Geesh I could never do that I'd probaly put it in the hallway and close my door lol and a real baby is worse because you can't just turn it off you have to guess what's wrong good grief! I love babies but gosh. -.-;;

I find these things biased.

Sure, it teaches you about babies, but they cry every minute! real babies dont do that!

Sure, it teaches you about babies, but they cry every minute! real babies dont do that!
Yea and you can't feed it or play with it or change is diapers lol. So it's not as fun just annoying.

Yea and you can't feed it or play with it or change is diapers lol. So it's not as fun just annoying.
Im telling you, Babies dont cry because their sitting there D8

[SIZE=11pt]O-o LOL![/SIZE]

You'd be very surprised. In fact I'm pretty sure real babies cry even more. Well...Depending on the type of person this baby may be. o,o

:eek: ...But in the end...Real babies are much more of a challenge. :eek:

[SIZE=11pt]O-o LOL![/SIZE]You'd be very surprised. In fact I'm pretty sure real babies cry even more. Well...Depending on the type of person this baby may be. o,o

:D ...But in the end...Real babies are much more of a challenge. :eek:
Yea they are because you kind of have to guess what they want sometimes they just want a huggle or something simple as that :D I'd huggle a baby any day lol ( I'm weird but I absolutely LOVE babies and children their so sweet sometimes lol.) =).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back