wot makes u

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm caring, happy, shy, hyper and random, and...I don't know how else to describe me :( .

Last edited by a moderator:
im....... nice, helpful, loveing, crazy, love dogs! mans best friend :(

i like going outside, and sit on a tree or next 2 the water,nice and cool.

i am a bit smart sumetimes

I hate trying to describe myself- I never know what to ut. ^^;;;

I guess one word is [well, two words rather] is Jesus freak.

There, I am a follower of Jesus.

I'm rude, stupid, over hyper and can be very negative at times. That's me for ya. ^^

When I used AOL I had that buddy icon that said "I'm just me!" and I think that basically covers it. But some of my distinctive qualities are that I am extremely vain (if you haven't already noticed XDD), hyper, random, and I talk back to my parents a lot. XD

Umm. Lack of feelings? Expressionless? Uncharitable?

And my friends say I'm different and they can always tell me from a bunch of people because I'm extremely pale with short black hair >.> And the earphones that are always attached to my ear.

People lighten up when they see me, but they made it clear that I can be over-dramatic, and pushy.

There are many things that interest me, and well... I am SPONTANIEOUS ;)

I am also known to be Compassionate, Passionate, and sometimes Over-bearing.

Call me athletic.

Also, don't bug me because I need my alone time to think

i think that when i am around it makes people want 2 smile. i also thinkthat i am beautiful and funny and flirty and i ihave great comebacks, wat also makes me me it that i can dance and model, and i know that i can only kinda sing, but that is better than nuthing

What maskes me me is that I'm funny, energetic, hyper, and easy to be friends with.

Broken~Wings

I am happy, engertic, funny...and just \/\/!3rD yo'. :angry: :angry: :D

>=P xP =u) .... (+[_]: :angry:

.....o.o o.o o.o.....

llllllllllll

l l l l

l__o_ l

l l

( )

l l

l l

l l

l l

Never really thought about it. o(o_o)o I guess I should think about it.

Me:

I don't know what makes me me. I'm just kind of a bunch of stuff thrown together to make me.

My random acts of excitement, my love of helping people, and being an over-obsessed Performer.

Remember what make you, yourself It will make you a happier person. :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]I watch animal planet and discovery channel and national geographic (something my friends never do) and I am interested in science and nature, and I am smart. I can be outrageously wierd, and I am on every teacher's good side (but at the same time, not a kiss-up) uhh... I play drums! (rock on!)[/SIZE]

I am a realist /optimest and i know when nature specials come on. I don't really watch reality tv, and i don't really like /appreciate video games. I like ghosts, magic, dragons, animals, the paranormal, and I like to watch "A Haunting" on discovery channel.. and I have heard of things nobody at my school has ever heard of... I am unususl, and I like it! i took a personality test, and it said 4% of all people have my personality! yay! (i also like bugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back