Would You Rather!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chez.

Would you live a LOOOONG life without Tamagotchis or a short life with ALL the Tamagotchis you want?

A short life with all the Tamas I have been wanting.

Would you rather...

Jump off a cliff onto a boat or into a cage of foxes?

Boat.

The last thing I want to do is get into a cage with a rabid fox in it... or rabid anything for that matter...

I'd always have a parachute with me if I had to do that anyway =w=

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat.

The last thing I want to do is get into a cage with a rabid fox in it... or rabid anything for that matter...

I'd always have a parachute with me if I had to do that anyway =w=

Do what with it, I say?
I'd rather you checked the way this game is played :)

(After you answer the question, you're supposed to post a new "Would You Rather...?" question for the next player) ;P

@ *Hayden* - unlimited cake

Would you rather miss out on Christmas presents or Birthday presents? :p

Birthday presents :p

Would you have the latest phone model and never be able to buy more phones or just be able to get more cheap phones

Cheap old phones

Because the new phones will soon become old and cheap :p

Would you rather 5 different cancers or ebola

Five different cancers heck no I want ebola

If a shooting star came to you and told you that you can wish anything you want but only one wish would it be a Tamagotchi or anything else

I'd probably do something reckless by not taking it seriously and wishing for omniscience (and regretting it for the rest of my short life before inevitable suicide)

Would you rather have a large sack of diamonds (which you would have extreme difficulty with because it isn't easily exchangeable and is highly suspicious) or 100,000 USD in twenties?

Last edited by a moderator:
dA except I'm blocked from dA from my parents ahahahahahhahahahahaha why

would u rather have the most weeaboo-y person be popular at ur school or the most annoying scene kid be ur roommate? (and they always act "RaNdOm!!!!1 XDDDDD")

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS ALL THE WAY.

Would you rather lose social media forever or lose your favorite kinds of food forever?

Rent.

Would you rather drink soy milk for the rest of your life or eat soybeans for the rest of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back