Would You Rather!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragtime I guess...

Would you rather be killed by your best friend or naturally without having any friends?

A Pokemon.

Would you rather have a Tamagotchi that plays beepstep (Dubstep that beeps XD) or have a Tamagotchi that plays "All About That Bass" 500 times when it's left idle for about 7 seconds?

Live in a haunted house, make friends with ghosts!

Would you rather eat PBJ with only chunky peanuts or only apple jam?

chunky peanuts

Would you rather have to smash all your tamagotchis or kill a guinea pig.

Kill a guinea pig. I'm sorry, I'm ruthless when it comes to egg-shaped virtual pets pftt

Would you rather drop one of your tamagotchis off of an eight story building or leave it in water for a minute?

To a party

would you rather have to a month of Math homework, then get 3 tamagotchis or eat raw eggs as your only food everyday for 2 weeks and get 3 tamas.

24 hours, even though that would be bad for me.. Would you rather watch a mature anime or a kids show?

I've already watched some mature anime, unless you're talking about the ones I should not go into detail about, I have never watched those types of mature anime and don't plan to.

Would you rather play the Zelda CDi games or pour salt all over one of your open wounds?

SALT!

Would you rather have nobody remember to get you birthday presents at a party or Get baby toys as presents.

Sonic 06 *now everyone hates me yay ;) *. Would you rather listen to Christian music or music that has cuss words?

Um... the Christian music. I am not that big into cussing.

Would you rather.... Sit for the rest of your life or stand?

Sit.

Would you rather have Ratchet as your pet and Skrillex as your brother or Deadmau5 as your uncle and Talwyn as your sophisticated and snooty assistant?

(Ratchet and Talwyn are from the Ratchet and Clank series, just so you know.)

Ratchet as a pet

Would you rather watch Big Hero 6 or Frozen? please say big hero 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back