Yay Mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But still, maybe not! :eek:  

-Darkcore
I mean, Mortha is an adult and she still likes Tamagotchis. But, I don't know if I will still like them when I'm an adult. :( :(

I mean, Mortha is an adult and she still likes Tamagotchis. But, I don't know if I will still like them when I'm an adult. :( :(
Let me rephrase that. "Virtual Pets." You may not like Tamagotchi's, but you might like other Virtual Pets!

*Darkcore*

Let me rephrase that. "Virtual Pets." You may not like Tamagotchi's, but you might like other Virtual Pets! 

*Darkcore*
Yeah, or maybe I would like to collect them, but not play with them. :(

Yeah, or maybe I would like to collect them, but not play with them. :(
Yes, like me! I don't play with them. I just collect them. Well, I just play with it for one generation so I can have some basic knowledge on the virtual pet.

-Darkcore

Yes, like me! I don't play with them. I just collect them. Well, I just play with it for one generation so I can have some basic knowledge on the virtual pet.  

-Darkcore
:( Yeah! Collecting them is so cool and fun!

Yes, I have a section of my room where I just put my Virtual Pets on display. Techo, Poo-chi, and Mutsu take up alot of room... 

-Darkcore
I have a collection of PowerPuff Girls... :( But I'm trying to collect Tamagotchis. I only have 6 Virtual pets and 4 Tamagotchis. :(

I have a collection of PowerPuff Girls... :( But I'm trying to collect Tamagotchis. I only have 6 Virtual pets and 4 Tamagotchis. :(
That's it? And when I say Electronic Pets, I mean pets without a LCD Screen like Mutsu, Chibi-Botto, etc.

-Darkcore

That's it? And when I say Electronic Pets, I mean pets without a LCD Screen like Mutsu, Chibi-Botto, etc.  

-Darkcore
Yeah that's it! What, did you think I had more? It's hard to convince my parents to buy something they don't like. :(

Yes, 

I just remembered. You're birthday. You must be so excited! Lol!

-DarkCore
Yeah, my parents even said when it came, I was in school. They opened it and said it was very pretty and cute. :huh:

P.S. When is your birthday?

Yeah, my parents even said when it came, I was in school. They opened it and said it was very pretty and cute. :huh:

P.S. When is your birthday?
My birthday is June 24. It already passed.

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back