Yay Mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Why? If it was in November, I would be 12 years old. <_<  

Regards,

DarkCore
Yep, it's because you seem the the November type. ;)

That sounds interesting. Why do you think that? What are November types?
I don't know how to really put it in words. But my feeling was that you were a November type. I guess I was wrong. o_O

Now, today is your birthday! Happy Birthday Oniontchi! Do you like your Mutsu?! 

Best Regards,

DarkCore :mellow:
Yes! It's so cool and weird! It does like these little noises. :huh: Why does the cave thingy change colors sometimes? :D

Yes! It's so cool and weird! It does like these little noises. :furawatchi: Why does the cave thingy change colors sometimes? :D
When it changes colours, it is a sign of evolution. Everytime it changes the Mutsu will become more interactive. Therea are four colours.

Regards,

DarkCore

When it changes colours, it is a sign of evolution. Everytime it changes the Mutsu will become more interactive. Therea are four colours. 

Regards,

DarkCore
Cool! Mine is in orange color right now. :angry:

Cool! I think mine was on the orange light. I can't remember :D  

Regards,

DarkCore
You cant remember? Oh that's right, you don't play with them, you collect them. I play with them, then after a while, I put it back in the box and set it on my shelf next to all the other Virtual pet collections. :D I have my Mutsu on my desk now. I hardly get to play with it because of school and homework though. :D

Awesome thread. Worth the hole read. Just try to stay on topic. :D

Glad to hear you both like your Mutsu. I don't have one. I am more into collecting Tamagotchi and Virtual Pets. I have never really thought about getting someting without a LCD screen (except a AquaPet... Let's not go their :eek: ) . The Mutsu sounds great!

Now, DarkCore, did you say you don't know how to upload your pictures? Do you have a digital camera? If not, can you get your photos developed and then scan them? I would really like to see some of your pictures! :D !

Anyway, please continue your convosation about these. It is very interesting! :D

Awesome thread. Worth the hole read. Just try to stay on topic. :)
Glad to hear you both like your Mutsu. I don't have one. I am more into collecting Tamagotchi and Virtual Pets. I have never really thought about getting someting without a LCD screen (except a AquaPet... Let's not go their :D ) . The Mutsu sounds great!

Now, DarkCore, did you say you don't know how to upload your pictures? Do you have a digital camera? If not, can you get your photos developed and then scan them? I would really like to see some of your pictures! :) !

Anyway, please continue your convosation about these. It is very interesting! :)
Thanks,

And yes I have a digital camera. If you

know how to upload them, please PM me.

Thanks,

DarkCore

You cant remember? Oh that's right, you don't play with them, you collect them. I play with them, then after a while, I put it back in the box and set it on my shelf next to all the other Virtual pet collections. :) I have my Mutsu on my desk now. I hardly get to play with it because of school and homework though. :)
Well,

I would play with my Mutsu very often,

it's just that when my dad poured the

water in, it seeped into the button area,

and now sometimes it won't turn off, and

it won't move. So now it is just on display. :)

Regards,

DarkCore

Well, 

I would play with my Mutsu very often,

it's just that when my dad poured the

water in, it seeped into the button area,

and now sometimes it won't turn off, and

it won't move. So now it is just on display. :unsure:

Regards,

DarkCore
Oh well, that sucks. I poured in the water myself. :(

Yes,  

Well I would have, but my dad

insisted on boiling the water first,

and then pouring it in. (Distilled)

-Darkcore
Man, that sucks. When I first got it, we went to go get the batteries that were big! I've never used 3 big batteries for just a toy! <_<

Man, that sucks. When I first got it, we went to go get the batteries that were big! I've never used 3 big batteries for just a toy! :rolleyes:
When I was little, I had a toy truck, and it used four of those batteries.

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back