Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;____; "kuromametchi, why did you do that? did you want a banana split? you could've just asked. i could've made you one of the best in the world." kuchipatchi said.

"STOP" Lovelitchi shouted "NO MORE OF YOU'RE BUISSNESS KUROMAMETCHI, i thought you were nice!" She ran off to have lunch

Uwasatchi was having fun making horses for Lovelitchi's merry-go-round. She hoped KuroMametchi and Kuchipatchi wouldn't bother them again.

Uwasatchi knew that KuroMametchi had a dumb peacock ice skating costume that he once wore to win the heart of Lovelitchi.

"I know!" said Uwasatchi. "I'll be a peacock too!"

So she went and bought a peacock costume just like KuroMametchi's and then went to stand on a building.

Kuchipatchi threw his TamaPhone against the wall. "rats. Bobby flay is too busy getting his roots exfoliated. I wonder who I could challenge..." he said, stroking his chin and pretending to be smart.

This MEANT WAR! "IDIOT!" shouted Uwasatchi. "I have an idea...let's see who can dance the best..."

CHAMA CHAMA! CHAMA CHAMA! CHAMA CHAMA!

Last edited by a moderator:
kuchipatchi snapped his fingers. "i know! i'll challenge myself! do you agree, me? yes, i agree, me. let's do this, me!" he babbled to himself.

...Who shrank my Chama Chama! Chama Chama! Chama Chama!??? :( CHAMA CHAMA DANCE!

That made Uwasatchi so mad she forced Kuro to wear a cute heart headband and made Kuchipatchi turn into a slobberfall. That meant he had to drool all over KuroMametchi:

Kuromametchi.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
"YES! i don't have to challenge my blargle blargle spff self!" he said while becoming a slobberfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back