Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey! I'll challenge you too, Kuchipatchi! My waffles are the best in the world!" Meloditchi called.

I'll call it taking a break from practicing my violin, she thought as she tied on her apron.

"let the challenge...BEGIN!" kuchipatchi bellowed while he quickly gathered some ingredients. he had a delicious, food network worthy meal in mind....

Uwasatchi made some sushi donuts and threw them at Kuchipatchi and KuroMametchi. Then she sang, "KURIE-WURIE IS A CUTIE-WOOTIE PATOOTIE!"

Kuchipatchi swatted them away with his ninja reflexes, aiming for kuromametchi's face. Then, he continued grating the parmesan for his 5 star lasagna.

"I WANNA JOIN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shouted Uwasatchi. Didn't they realize how tasty her donuts were? So she went to Pumpkin Soup Lake and threw Pumpkin Soup all over the place. "I win!" she said.

Kuchipatchi lifted his feet and started scrubbing the counters clean with a dishcloth. Kuchipatchi was very physically strong and flexible when it came to cooking. He began chopping vegetables for his appetizer.

Kuchipatchi decides to make a pineapple sorbet and a veal steak with honey garlic ginger sauce. He decides on a simple salad to go with it and begins making the raspberry vinagrette.

Meloditchi quickly makes a special waffle batter with a secret ingredient. She mixes in berries, chocolate chips, and other spices. Then, she pours it onto her dark blue waffle baker and closes the lid, humming while the waffles cooked.

Uwasatchi was mad. She wanted to join but everyone was ignoring her. So she made a GINOURMOUS pancake and poured maple syrup all over it. Then she started swimming around in the syrup.

"Come on in, the water's fine!" she called to her friends.

Kuchipatchi jumped in with his mixing bowl, whipping the cream for the pie to go with the sorbet.

Uwasatchi was MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! So she thought of something to say that would catch KuroMametchi's attention.

"Kuro," she shouted. "You are sexy, especially when you wear your peacock outfit!"

kuchipatchi adds the finishing touches to his honey garlic ginger sauce and his vinagrette. he tosses the salad and adds the vinagrette. then he sarts preparing the veal steak. "who should we get to judge the cook off?" he asks.

Kuchipatchi looked like this: :eek: :eek: "but uwasatchi, we haven't even finished the cook off. And ew. That was nasty." kuchipatchi was so angry he shoved some of the pineapple sorbet into uwasatchi's mouth. "TASTE THE PINEAPPLE!!!" he screams.

KuroMametchi woke up from fainting (he thought Uwasatchi's kiss was horrible) "Uh oh! Only 15 minutes left!" So he is almost done chilling his fruit pops. (Anyways, lets finish up the cooking challenge so we can continue the story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back