Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"KUROMAMETCHI IS COMING THROUGH THE DOOOOOORRRRR" kuchipatchi yodels. Kuromametchi is dragged through the front door by the pack of smurfs.

"oh, why thank you." kuchipatchi smiles at meloditchi.

then he sings randomly "AND I WON'T HESITATE NO MORE NO MORE IT CANNOT WAIT I'M YOOOOUUURRRSSSS" and then....a piece of paper flies into the doors and smacks uwasatchi in the face that says "don't hestitate! whoever i landed on, congrats! i'm yours FOOORRREEEVVEERRR BAH HAHAHA *creepy laugh*"

Uwasatchi stares like this: :mellow:

"What tha...?"

Then she throws the smurfs to the moon, where the cow in kuchipatchi.is.blue's avatar lives. Smurfs are blue too!

Tamagotchi: Meloditchi

Looks like:
100px-Meloditchi_large.PNG

Personality: Fun, Outgoing, Loves to have fun. She can get a little bossy at times though.

Other: She is awesome at Violin and singing, and she loves music.

Tamagotchi: Meloditchi

Looks like:
100px-Meloditchi_large.PNG

Personality: Fun, Outgoing, Loves to have fun. She can get a little bossy at times though.

Other: She is awesome at Violin and singing, and she loves music.
er...sorry...i think meloditchi is already taken. :(

anyway....

kuchipatchi sits on the floor and shouts "F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER U IS FOR YOU AND MEEEEE N IS FOR ANYWHERE AND ANYWHERE AT ALL DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEEEAAAA"

kuchipatchi thinks, "oh no! what i sang didn't work!" and then it dawns on him: "OH! we're all already friends! that's why!"

then, he sings, "AND A HUGE COMET IS COMING RIIIGGGHHHTTT NOOOWWWW"

kuchipatchi's eyes widen. "I LOVE COMETS AND I LOVE COWWWSSSS" then, a giant pink heart forms around the comet and the cow, and a bucket of Cows ice cream flies through the door.

Kuchipatchi's eyes widen. "NOOOO!!!! " he shouts. Then he sees another bucket by his feet. "oh! Yummy. ^_^ " then he shovels it into his mouth.

"What's your favorite flavor?" Uwasatchi asks. "Mine is vanilla because it looks like snow.

**throws ice-cream balls at everyone**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back