Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks. :)

------------------------------

Oranda started screaming, "I LIKE EVERYTHING EVEN GARLIC ICE CREAM!!!" with Kuchipatchi and fell over after. Then she started stepping on random stuff like the floor.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH NOW WE MUST HAVE MINTY BREATH FRESHENERS BECAUSE OF ALL THE GARLIC!!!!!!! LOOK! GIANT PACKS OF SPEARMINT FLAVORED TIC TACS ARE FLYING THROUGH THE DOOR!!!!!" Meloditchi screamed.

kuchipatchi sits on the floor and sings over and over again "IT'S RAINING STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM AND iD L'S! IT'S RAINING STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM AND iD L'S!"

Uwasatchi gathers all the iD Ls and sends them to Eternal Mametchi Fan back on Earth. EMF screams in joy so loudly, everyone on Tama Planet can hear.

Kuchipatchi then sings, "IT'S RAINING AN iD L JUST FOR KUCHIPAAATCHI!!" then an iD L falls out of the sky and hits kuchipatchi on the head. He scoops it up and yells, "MIINE ALLL MIIINNNEEE"

kuchipatchi looks like this: O.O "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" he screams! then he sings, "and uwasatchi's PS iD L is eaten by a bear and lots of money comes just for kuchipatchi to spend on ebaaay!" of course, money that is marked "for kuchipatchi" flies into the window, but what kind of bear comes? that little pokemon bear whose name i forget. kuchipatchi smacks himself, thinking, "that's not the bear i had in mind!"

"IT'S A POKEMON PARTY!" Uwasatchi shouts as countless Pokemons stampede from out of space. Pikachus, Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Meowths, you name it! Uwasatchi chooses a Jigglypuff and starts battling the other pokemons.

Uwasatchi cooks Pikachu in a frying pan, and serves it with deep-fried Bulbasaur.

"Who wants some?" Uwasatchi asks.

Tamagotchi:Kuchipachi

Looks like:Look at my avi

Personality:Laid back

Other:Don't wake me up

(er...i'm kuchipatchi. sorry!)

kuchipatchi screamed. "NUUU!!!! POOR PIKACHU!!! you monster!" he yells at uwasatchi. then he tries to save pikachu, but fails completely.

"KICK A LLAMA IN THE STOMACH AND BE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY!" she yelled. She wanted some cookies after, so she went to Bakerytchi's bakery and asked for a tray of cookies. She paid for them, went back to her swirly candy fishbowl-house and ate one of them. She went out to see if any-tama was there. She saw Kuchipatchi. She offered him a cookie.

Kuchipatchi said "yes yes gimme cookie gimme NOOOOW!!!!!" then he took a cookie and bit into it.

Pyonkotchi! I'm pyonkotchi :DDD

Name:pyonkotchi

Personality:Happy and outgoing

What I look like: Search Pyonkotchi on google

*Looks at Lovelitchi and smiles X3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back