You kill me,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryce looked at her face and made one if his own. " I can try.." He said stepping up to the window. Before he could even try and open it Hailey came up beside him. " Ugh , Lemme do it." she groaned pushing him out of her way. She wedged a small sharp object into the window frame and started to hit it repetitively with a larger object.

" Have I mentioned that my sister has slight violent and anger issues." Bruce asked as she pulled the window from the wall. She stepped down again and became the cute little helpless girl she was three minutes ago.

"Since i'm the smallest one, I'll go first." She said, getting on the seat and gettight through the window, she looked down and her eyes widened," Long way down.." She commented, getting scared.

We can find another way..." Bryce told her, hearing the fear and shakiness in her voice.

"Where on earth is Silverfeather?" Jacqueline once again felt hot blood dripping from her wrist. "Ugh." Jacqueline was sure Silverfeather had made her way out of the place, because She had seen her for a while and she disappeared. Or, even worse, she found her way into the window and jumped out somehow. Silverfeather had a reputation for doing impossible things, that was how Jacqueline had won the talent show. Or more like Halli.

Jacqueline got on the chair and looked down. "Not very long way down," She whispered, and she looked for a tree to land on. She found the nearest one, and launched herself and hit the tree. She would have fallen and broke her neck if she hadn't made a swift move and hang from her leg. A very uncomfortable position. Jacqueline pulled herself onto the branch. "What the heck?" Silverfeather was on the roof of the building. "..."

Silverfeather fluttered into the window, and started to meow loudly.

Hailey followed the other girls out the window. She landed on the ground wig a soft thud.

Bryce followed. He made sure to keep a good hold of Jasper, trying to keep h from getting hurt. He was quiet happy when he felt his feet hit the ground. Due to the tight fit in the window he ended up scratching his arm causing a small trail of blood to run slowly down his upper arm.

"Now most of us are scratched." Jacqueline whispered, trying to find water from the grass. "I wish we had a Plum Fairy or something. I'm starving... I guess water would be most useful." Jacqueline thought for a moment. "Rosalina, have you heard of the plant that sweats, just like us? Maybe we can find one and you can attempt to get it really warm... Then it might sweat a bit and we can get some water." Jacqueline looked around, trying to find a bright green plant with a red stem.

"Actually." Hailey said pausing them. " That is one thing I'm good at." She rolled her hand over, a ball of water appearing as she did it.

Bryce made a slight face, ignoring his sister. "You guys are bleeding...." he pointed out.

Hailey smiled. She opened up her bag and. Scooped up the sleepy little pixie inside. " Can you help us out Gabbie?" The small creature opened it's eye drowsily then waved her miniature hand quickly making a set of cups appear. Hailey thanked her and held her hand over the glasses which soon filled up with water.

Jacqueline made a face. "Then plants won't be a problem." She tried to read the mind of Silverfeather on the roof, who was mewling loudly, but Silverfeather's mind was well-guarded. "After we have a drink, maybe we can train by aiming our magic at Silverfeather? Don't worry, she's immune to weak magic attacks. As long as we can lightly use are magic."

Jacqueline sent a ball of light, and it surrounded Silverfeather and brought her down in a bubble. Jacqueline knew that all types of magic could do that. Jacqueline hoped Silverfeather wasn't so stupid to op the bubble or nip at it. Silverfeather just sat down, confused. The bubble lightly hit the floor and popped with sparkles.

"Silverfeather, heads up!" Jacqueline sent a large ball of light towards Silverfeather. Silverfeather dodged it and mewled loudly.

Hailey chuckled at the feline who ducked and dodged the attack and seemed quite proud about it. " She's so cute!" she exclaimed.

" That sounds okay, as long as she doesn't get hurt or anything. "

Rosalina grabbed the water and thanked Hailey, she began drinking it slowly," Thank you very much, Hailey." She said, looking at Maria," Maria can heal you." She said to Bryce and Jaqueline, motioning Maria to come here.

"Alright then." Jacqueline shot another ball of energy at Silverfeather and it hit her. She jumped back, looking around, and started hissing. The ball of energy didn't huirt her, but it was a bit like a balloon bouncing off your arm, except a bit heavier. Jacqueline held out her arm, which stopped bleeding awhile ago. The previous room was covered in blood, so Jacqueline... well she didn't want to see her blood.

Rosalina nodded, motioning Maria to heal her.

Maria flew to Jaqueline's arm, she reached to the cut and kissed it lightly, watching it heal fast.

"Thank you," said Jacqueline, touching her skin lightly. "The skin is even more perfect than before!"

"I feel a gentle tingling sense, but it's not bad. It feels like a small feather brushing slowly, gently across my wrist. Like a window wiper motion! It's great! Almost scary, though."

Latest posts

Back