You kill me,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryce rolled his eyes. He gripped her hand in his and pulled her behind him. " They aren't closing in , they aren't moving nor are hey going to"

"...Ah, my apoligiez." She apoligized, looking around, making her flame bigger," I think I see a door." She replied, looking at a doorknob on the wall," Secret door?"

" Don't apologize. " Bryce said nonchalantly although confused by her apologetic manor. " Looks like it..." he grinned and twisted on the knob slowly and started to pull.

Rosalina nodded, she looked inside," Wow, that's very long stairs..." She said, staring it at awe. She stil felt his hand," So, should we go?" She asked.

"Why not?" Bryce said following her in. When they paused in the centre of the large room he looked around. He noticed the look of awe on Rosalina's face and a tiny chuckle escaped his lips. He had to admit though, this place was enormous.

The flame became dimmer," My energy is going low, " She replied, trying to focus energy," Are you used to the dark?" She asked, looking around the room getting darker.

Bryce laughed. " Uh I guess you could say that. I am darkness," Normally people were quick to pick up on his 'power' they could sense the darnkness inside him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hm, no wonder I sensed some strange aura around you.." She replied, noticing the flame go out. She wasn't a smarty pants, or a dumb girl, she was just slow.

"Are you sure? We can go back..." he replied. He smiled slightly " Really? I can see just fine.."

Last edited by a moderator:
" Okay ," Bryce replied leading her forward. He looked up at the staircase. It was big. And long, very long. " Where the hell does this thing go?" he thought aloud.

Rosalina giggled softly, not trying to make it loud or girly," Just like the hallway, we should just go up and see were we are going to end up." She replied.

Bryce nodded. He started up the first few steps his eyes scanning the blackness. Searching for anything that could possibly be there. " You all right?" he checked

Rosalina followed his steps, " Yeah, I'm alright, almost tripped, but fine." She replied, trying to make fire, but nothing came out.

When they reached the top Bryce paused. He told Rosalina not to move once she was standing on the solid floor again. " Hold on a sec." He steped toward the wall, he moved along the wall until his fingers brushed over a light switch. He pushed the switch down causing the lights to turn on.

"Yes. It is very big. Wow, it's amazing. " Bryce mused looking around. He looked down toward the lower level which they had come from everything seemed so much better now. Sparkling and shiny. He had sort of expected everything to be all old and dusty. But this, it almost seemed... kept up.

Latest posts

Back