You kill me,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Y-yeah." Rosalina replied, running towards him. Holding Maria, she left Maria in her head again, and began walking side-by-side with Bryce.

"Unfortunately, this person obviously swallowed a bomb. Then it burst. You don't have to come, but I'm going to go see what's behind this body." Jacqueline tossed Hailey a third light ball.

Jacqueline looked over the body, and she smelled the metallic smell of blood. "There's more blown-up bodies here... What on Earth is this place? A place where people swallow bombs to kill themselves? Oh look, one didn't finish going down the esophagus... OW." Jacqueline touched the neck where the esophagus had exploded. "The skin feels like... like... wax... Are these people... keeping the dead bodies? But the blood is fresh, That's impossible." Jacqueline wondered why she had said this until she realized: There were small bombs in front of her. One of them was labeled:

Small Intestine exploder

And another:

Arm exploder

What the heck? Jacqueline turned around. "This place is for... exploding people? We should leave. I don't feel like having my esophagus exploded."

"That sounds like a plan" Hailey said backing away "This place is really creepy." She glanced at the piles of bodies again. What kind of place was this?

Bryce walked slowly down the dim corridor. "I wonder where it goes..." He thought aloud.

Rosalina walked faster, until she reached dead end, " Dead end."She told Bryce, feeling scared than usual, "Well, lets join the others.." She said, shaking a bit, lets just say shes claustrophobic(sp?).

"Allright..." Bryce said. He looked at Rosalina's expression. He placed his hands on herbshoulders "Are you okay?"

Rosalina jumped a bit when she felt his hand," ...Oh, s-sorry...j-just c-claustrophobic.." She replied, " It feels like the walls are getting closer to eachother.."She replied, looking at the walls.

"Really?"She asked,looking at him, she stopped when Maria flew away," Great..."She said sarcastically, she whistled, making Maria come back," Maria, stay on my head." She ordered, trying not to be bossy and all.

Bryce chuckled softly. "Mhmm, Yeah." He ruffled the hair on her head lightly.

Hailey nodded and turned around. She headed back in the direction that they had come from.

Bryce nodded. The corners of his lips turned up slightly. "Sure." he said following her.

Rosalina looked at her fire, looking around, she saw another hallway, " Wait. How can there be another hallway? I thought I checked everywere in this hallway?!" She said a bit loud, covering her mouth with her free hand.

Bryce shrugged. The darkness didn bother him, he actually was quite comfotBle in it. " I guess , the hallway appearing is weird. But I just think that we didn't see it before.."

Jacqueline heard the jingle of the light on Silverfeather's collar. "Where are the others?" Silverfeather ran into the door, and Jacqueline followed. "Bryce? Rosalina? You there?"

"Yup, seems like it..." Bryce Said trying to find out where it ended. He walked further down he corridor.

Rosalina followed, looking more around," The walls....they seem to get closer....great. My claustrophobia is comming back.."She replied, whispering.

Latest posts

Back