You kill me,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'll come with you. It seems pretty dark out there. Are you willing to light a fire or shall I make a light?" Jacqueline was about to stand, but Silverfeather was in the way. "Silver, please come off." Silverfeather lightly jumped off of Jacqueline's lap, and Jacqueline started to walk around. "Ya comin'?"

"you can, it's natural ability. Try it. Or I can throw a ball of light and make it avoid Silverfeather. And then we can just follow where the light goes." Silverfeather nibbled at Jacqueline's finger at the sound of 'ball of light.'

Rosalina nodded, she looked at her hand, then a ball of fire appeared, it looked perfect, making the hallway bright. Maria stared it awe, "Thanks Jaqueline, and by the way, my real name is Rosial, but you can call me Rosalina it you think it sounds better." She said, walking ahead.

OOC: Sorry I was laughing at a very funny video and couldn't stop watching.

Jacqueline lighted her own ball of light and threw it. "Your fire can light up the way so we can see forward, and Silverfeather can help us see other objects." Jacqueline caught the ball of light and attached it to Silverfeather's collar, and then attached the collar to Silverfeather. "Silver, lead the way. You must obey where Rosalina tells you to go."

Both Bryce and Hailey followed the girls silently. Niether one said a word, neither one could really help so they had nothing to offer at this point.

In the darkness Hailey squinted her (obviously) blue eyes, trying to figure out where they were.

Bryce didn't really mind the darkness much, he was comfortable in it. Light or dark, he didn't really care one way or another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalina kept walking, that is until she say the hallway split, one hallway in the right side, and the other in the left," Guess we have to split...Who wants to come with me?" She asked, looking at Bryce and Hailey.

"One of us could always go with her." Bryce suggested. "Then it would be two and two..." He figured it could be safer to go in groups than alone just incase something happened in the dark.

"It doesn't matter either way. I don't really mind." Hailey said shrugging slightly

Last edited by a moderator:
" Sure, I guess that sounds alright." Bryce agreed. " yeah," Hailey added " I'm fine with any of you. I just don't want to be alone..."

" yeah ... I'm not so great with fire. " Hailey admitted. Knowing all to well that her water didn't exactly work well with fire. And besides even as a human she was always triggers by fire. While others saw beauty in the flames she saw way too hot heats and destruction.

Rosalina chuckled," It's okay, we all have our fears. So, I guess its me and Bryce." She replied, pushing her fairy more to the center of her head, knowing she would fall of," Jeez Maria, stay still." She whispered.

"All right then." Bryce said glad that everything had been worked out. Hailey smiled a bit, " Okay." her pixie flutter around her head some more before swooping back into the comfort of Hailey's bag.

Jacqueline lighted her own ball of light, because Silverfeather had the other ball. Jacqueline threw the ball towards the wall, and it bounced off the sides of the wall.It continued to bounce off the wall, but it didn't seem to hit anything. Soon, the bouncing motion of the ball hurt Jacqueline's eyes and she simply held the ball in her palms. "I wonder where this place leads to..."

"Sounds good." Bryce nodded and started off into the tunnel. From here he couldn't tell just how long the tunnel was but it went pretty far.

Hailey made a slight place before peering into the darkness. " Yeah, me too."

Jacqueline threw the ball. "Oof, that's disgusting." Jacqueline saw a torn up body. There was a large rip in the stomach and its intestines fell out like spaghetti Covered in blood. Bits of flesh were torn everywhere. The arm was oddly twisted, and the man's arm had a cut and it went deep down to his bone. "Eww!" Jacqueline tried to keep from running, but every oncer in awhile she would turn around. She soon went around the dead body. "Are you coming?" She asked Hailey, who appeared to look like a ghost.

Once Hailey saw what Jacqueline had seen she made a face. Hailey covered her mouth, she felt as if she was going to throw up. "D-Do I have to?"

Bryce turned around and looked back at Rosalina "You comin' ?"

Latest posts

Back