You know what makes me mad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

<-Honeysuckle->

Reaction score
There is something that really annoys me on the TT forum. :(

Nearly everyone here, wants to be a guide right?

How come you have to wait ages to get noticed? To get a least one karma point? This really annoys me. Some of the people that have been made guides hardly ever come here, but yet the people who want to be guides who would probably do a better job that the other guides have to wait a long time.

This isn't fair. &lt;_&lt;

Right?

And don't rabbit on at me with long and confusing posts, I'm in a bad enough mood as it is. :unsure:

How come you have to wait ages to get noticed? To get a least one karma point? This really annoys me. Some of the people that have been made guides hardly ever come here, but yet the people who want to be guides who would probably do a better job that the other guides have to wait a long time.

Right?

And don't rabbit on at me with long and confusing posts, I'm in a bad enough mood as it is. :unsure:
i agree but alot of the guides do get on but some of the people that want to be a guide realy shouldnt.........

Well, maybe the guides are working very hard keeping track of what theyre supposed to do as a guide. :unsure: I mean, the guides are working very hard to maintain this website, and to keep from people fighting and starting arguements and stuff like that. &lt;_&lt;

Right?

I agree 100%

I see what you're saying, but the team has, what, 50,000+ people to look after? I'm sure it's very difficult. If it was easy to get karma points they really woundn't be worth anything.

Well, there's only what, 5-10 guides on here to look aftrer 65,000 members. It takes some time for them to notice you. If they think you are worthy of a karma point, they will give it to you. But if they don't notice you, they can't give it to you. The guides team does the best that they can to keep TamaTalk a safe and welcoming community. And that's obviously a pretty good job. So, you have to be patient. And they can't be on TamaTalk all the time too. They all have lives outside the computers. But when they do get on, they do what they have to do, and they do it well. So, no need to get angry.

I dont wanna be a guide but I come here everyday ._.

You really excpect to be a guide out of over 10,000 other people? The guides and Admin have to watch everyone, so it is really hard. About 20 guides plus Admin and Jappyx vs. over 100,000 people.

The guides have a hard job

I dont wanna be a guide but I come here everyday ._.
You really excpect to be a guide out of over 10,000 other people? The guides and Admin have to watch everyone, so it is really hard. About 20 guides plus Admin and Jappyx vs. over 100,000 people.

The guides have a hard job
I agree...

Well, I'm known for long and confusing posts. So there :mametchi:

We have a lot of good members on this site, so "nice" isn't really going to cut it. Hey! The majority of people on this site are nice! And that's a GOOD thing. It shouldn't be out of the ordinary to be nice and courteous.

You shouldn't expect anything, and complaining that you don't have karma doesn't give guides incentive to give you karma :mametchi:

I can see it now: Pyonchit the guide! "THERE IS NO ART RIPPING IN THE ROLEPLAY FORM EVAR OR I BAN YOU LOLOLOL"

XD I'm not going to be a mod anytime soon.

I actually don't know anyone who I find guide-worthy at the moment, and I don't have any problems with the moderating team. I never did.

Ok, first of all...

All guides that are chosen are looked at very hard.

Admin doesn't want somebody to just take over and delete all of the posts. Admin needs to know they help and that they can be trusted.

Second,

all of our guides are in diffrent time zones.

And third,

they all do everything they can to make Tamatalk a safe and fun place to play!

I see what you're saying, but the team has, what, 50,000+ people to look after? I'm sure it's very difficult. If it was easy to get karma points they really woundn't be worth anything.
Very good point. And anyway, people may want to be guides, but that doesn't mean they have the skills to maintain that job. They could be a completely disrespectful person, and if the guides didn't care, they would add them, and then utter panic and chaos would ensue.

Exactly!

Well, first off. Guides may be looking at you RIGHT NOW! *Shifty eyes*

Second, there are many grreat members out there! But not everyone is going to be a guide. TT doesnt need a bagillion people with that pretty little badge and whatnot under there avatar *Admires*

SO what I am trying to say is~ 'Not everyoen is good enough!' xD nah. I meant to say that Everyone has a good side, and TT needs all of that, but admin needs experince!

Flashback- 50 push ups now! 1!2!3! 1!

xD Pyonchit WOULD make a good guide. Although she does have a few problems *Poked art comment*

SO yeah.

xCxLxFxs

I find a few people that are worthy of being guides, but the current guides know who's really worthy of becoming a guide, but they have to find them first. So, I get what you are all trying to say.

i agree but alot of the guides do get on but some of the people that want to be a guide realy shouldnt.........
Noo barley any of the guides are on. There are tons of guides but only about 5-7 or more get one.

C~N

Noo barley any of the guides are on. There are tons of guides but only about 5-7 or more get one.
C~N
Keep in mind this place is a sea of people on one site, add several timezone differences then add to the fact they have real life too. For the amount of garbage I've seen here, and the people to go with it, I think the guides do a decent job despite being outnumbered. I haven't had trouble contacting a guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back