You know what makes me mad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. I'm real active on this site and never get recongised. Look at Sweet Kandi, shes real active and helps out alot yet she is one of us normal people. People like her should get recongised more often!

Guides are picked for their consistant helpful attitudes. I think TamaTalk has enough guides - Although I do agree that the inactive guides should have their badges removed.

Karma is hard to earn, yet when you get some it's VERY rewarding. Atleast for me, because I always felt as if I were going unnoticed.

There is alot of hard work involved in being a guide - the same amount of hard work is involved in getting karma.

Even if the guides don't see you now, you will be noticed eventually! Just keep up consistant friendly posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't hard to earn my horrible -2 karma >.< I hate having -2, and one is for something I was joking about with my friend >_>

C~M

There is something that really annoys me on the TT forum.  B)
Nearly everyone here, wants to be a guide right?

How come you have to wait ages to get noticed? To get a least one karma point? This really annoys me. Some of the people that have been made guides hardly ever come here, but yet the people who want to be guides who would probably do a better job that the other guides have to wait a long time.

This isn't fair.  :D

Right?

And don't rabbit on at me with long and confusing posts, I'm in a bad enough mood as it is.  :p
There are 60,000+ members on the site, and there are only so many Guides. It's hard for 5-10 Guides to keep track of all members. If the Guides think they see a member who is responsible enough to be a Guide, they'll make them a Guide. Same with karma....if they see a member they think deserve karma, they'll give them some. See? All you have to do is be patient, and try not complaining so much about it. Just have fun being a member!

~TGD

Last edited by a moderator:
There are quite a few guides who don't come on here often, but I think that most of the time, when the guides are on, they have no time to make posts! They're just moving posts, editing posts, making sure people don't break the rules, and answering their PMs. So, they might come on often, but they just don't post often.

I wouldn't want to be a guide. It would be too much work, and I would feel as if I had to come on here every chance I got. It might be fun for the first week or so, but I don't know how much fun it would be doing their job for months. It's fun as it is just answering posts and talking to people.

Yeah, I thought I was never going to get recognized. But I did. You just gotta enjoy being a member and just have fun on TamaTalk and don't complain about the guides. They do their job, and they do it well. I've always wanted to be a guide, but I think that the guides team right now is doing an excellent job in keeping TamaTalk civil and appropriate.

A display like this won't get you green Karma, that's for sure. ^_^

My goals aren't to get good Karma, they are to stay away from bad Karma. If you don't have bad Karma, it means you're doing perfectly fine as you are! It's all nice to be awarded, but if the Mods noticed every single good thing you've done on TT, everybody would have Karma.

I for one didn't join TT to become a Mod. Dunno if you did or not, but I didn't.

It's something that everyone wants, but not everyone can get. Simple as that.

A display like this won't get you green Karma, that's for sure. ^_^ My goals aren't to get good Karma, they are to stay away from bad Karma. If you don't have bad Karma, it means you're doing perfectly fine as you are! It's all nice to be awarded, but if the Mods noticed every single good thing you've done on TT, everybody would have Karma.

I for one didn't join TT to become a Mod. Dunno if you did or not, but I didn't.

It's something that everyone wants, but not everyone can get. Simple as that.
This is true. If everyone became a guide like they wanted, it would have no point. I would much rather earn green karma then know I am getting it ;] And why do you want to be nice for karma? Shouldn't you be nice anyway?

You see me? I got -1 Karma, I doubt I will ever be a guide *yawns* Thats what I get for swearing in a RP. Something as simple as a swear word can get you -1 Karma, but you have to work hard to prove you are just right for +1 Karma, being at no Karma would be just fine for me!

But anyway, guides have a hard job. Respect them, be polite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back