Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my collection I have...

2 v2

2 v3

1 v4

1 v5.5 (soon to be 2)

2 music stars

1 tamago

1 nano

1 +colour

1 IDL English

1 tamagotchi p's

Wish list...

Another tamago

P1

Purple IDL

:)

I now have

1 White TamaGo

1 Green TamaGo

1 V3 with reptile skin design

1 V5 with rocket ship design.

I think I might have more in the storage room but so far I have been unsuccessful in finding them.

hey guys! these are my collection photos of all my tama's ,
ive had a few people ask me to post them so here they are...
now keep in mind i still have around 14 more of them comming
for my birthday thanks to my amazing husband! <3 hehe...
so ill edit this post soon lol...let me know what you guys think :)

so right now these pics do not have my green tamagotchi P's my aikai,uratama,TMGC +C exile,blue ID,milky pink ID with lanyard,my orange entama,mesutchi with case,angelgotch with case, deka ouchi de tamagotchi blue,tamagotchi P's memo book,tamagotchi V1, tama de café tamagotchi entama,my red and yellow red pixel aikai,keitai,purple idL,and my new mothra...these are all still coming in the mail lol

ill be adding more pics for when the rest of my tamagotchi's come in!

please upload your tamagotchi collections, and let me know what you think about them <3

thanks! i have many more comming,to be added to it lol and my green tamagotchi p's wasnt in this picture either...i LOVE tamagotchi's as you can see.but i will admit my wallet doesnt hehe <3
I love the cradles! What do you make them with?

I love the cradles! What do you make them with?
i make them out of polymer clay, and hand paint them to match the tamagotchi,and then i glue a material on the bottom to prevent scratching when sliding them lol..i sell them if you are ever interested <3i can custom make them to fit any type of tama and can make them match the shell or deck them out with gems,i also clear coat them to prevent and chips in the paint <3

thought i'd share my virtual pet collection :)

currently on the hunt for a mothra, and a few others but waiting on getting more funds :D

I am waiting on a few things I ordered before I became poor again: a mesutchi and osutchi pair that I wont for 14dollars brand new in package, another tamagotchi P2 original since my husband broke my other one lol, a hanerutchi, a random mystery frog pet...shall be interesting if it's just a gyaoppi copy or something different, and a lovechu2

tumblr_mnthwy6fvj1r649i4o1_1280.jpg

Ahhh nightspiritwings you have a Babe the Pig Giga ! <3 So jealoussss. xD

Wow, everyone has such amazing collections! I must confess, I haven't really had the time, want or money to buy anything interesting for my collection as of late. The most that I've purchased have been the Tamagotchi P's pierces as they've been released throughout the past few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey SAM you should post a collection pic!! ive actually been really curious to see you collection hehe <3

Wow, everyone has such amazing collections! I must confess, I haven't really had the time, want or money to buy anything interesting for my collection as of late. The most that I've purchased have been the Tamagotchi P's pierces as they've been released throughout the past few months.

I´m going to post my brother´s my sister´s and my collection. :D

My collection:

dsc00002lb.jpg

-Black Tama-Go (+Mametchi and Memetchi figures)

-Blue V6 (Music Star)

-Blue V5

-"Cafe de TMGC" En-Tama

-Blue with stars V4 (In En-Tama´s box :D , I used to have another one but I traded it with my sister)

-Yellow with stars V2

I have 6 in total. :p Not many...

Used to have:

-The V4 I gave to my sister

-The V1s my brother has

-Blue V1 that I lost in a supermarket -_-

-White V1 that broke :(

My brother´s collection:

dsc00003gm.jpg

-Red V6 (Music Star)

-White V5

-Frog Ura-Tama

-Black V1 (Used to be mine and then my sister´s)

-Blue V1 (Used to be mine)

5 in total.

(Sorry for bad photos)

My sister´s collection:

-Dark pink with stars V6 (Music Star)

-Pink V5

-Blue with clouds (She used to have the one I have now)

-Purple V2

4 in total.

Used to have:

-V4 she gave me

-Black V1 she gave my brother

-Pink V1 she lost in a supermarket

-Yellow with arrows V1 that broke

I thought I'd post mine as well. You can view it by clicking here!

I think about selling them on eBay every now and then, but I think I'd get "postpartum" traumas. Seriously.

I am SO jelly!!

4 Id's!!!

care to give me one ;)

haha.
lol I almost died when I got them too my husband baught them for me! well three of them and the green one was from a dear friend that's lives in hong kong...I was freaking out when I got it haha <3 im running my milky pink one right now lol..I want to get more TMGC +C I have one and its the exile vers im in love with them hehe oh and found out the hubby baught some off of the ebay seller that I sent you the link for! keep an eye out! lol

My Tamagotchi collection is in my profile, and I'm too lazy to post it right now.

But my wishlist:

• Tamagotchi Angel
  • Tamagotchi Ocean
  • Tamagotchi P's
  • More Tama-Go figures
  • Keitai or Keitai Akai
  • Hanerutchi
  • EnTama
  • UraTama
  • Tamagotchi P2
All I can think of for now. But this is not happening any time soon.

I thought I'd post mine as well. You can view it by clicking here!

I think about selling them on eBay every now and then, but I think I'd get "postpartum" traumas. Seriously.

what are those fish shaped and dog ones on the far right? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back