Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Collection:

1 V2

1 V4

Possibly 2 V4.5'S (One is missing, not sure if me or my bro sold it)

1 Music star

1 Familitchi

1 Tama-go

1 Tamagotchi Angel

1 Tamagotchi Morino (coming in the mail)

My Wish List:

Tamagotchi Color

Tamagotchi P's

Tamagotchi Ocean

Tamagotchi Devil

My collection. Not much but I only collect tamagotchi connections. and most of the ones i need I can't find.

I also am collecting one of each color tama.

i5ygj6.jpg

This is an older pic so it is missing my Home Deka, my white Tamagotchi P and my doubles of the v4 and v4.5. (As far as I can tell anyway.) I have a full list on my profile or you can message/ask me which is which. I also have a collection video under my youtube called wolfduality if you want to see them less blurry.

e770bff0-eb43-43c4-aabd-76c0c2ad9dc0_zps019b9113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a group picture of my collection from back in December. I've added more to it since then. Last I counted, I had over 400+. I have every single model ever released from 1996-present day. The boxes you see are also filled with layer upon layer of Tamas. You can view my entire collection at my YouTube channel (link in signature) if you're curious. :)

ehbtkw.jpg

Your collection has always been one that I've admired, -RA-. Many of the logs and other collector's that I've watched over the years usually had to sell most/all of their collections for one reason or another. It's nice to see someone who's been around for awhile with a still growing collection.

Hah! I've always wondered how big Ra's collection is after seeing his videos and voila!

I wish I could ask him to unpack the boxes and lay them all out but that would be totally cumbersome, LOL! :D

ive watched your collection videos but im still wondering,i don't remember seeing a TMGC +C what color was it Ra? <3

Goodness gracious! So awesome :D // I've always enjoyed your videos!

Here's a group picture of my collection from back in December. I've added more to it since then. Last I counted, I had over 400+. I have every single model ever released from 1996-present day. The boxes you see are also filled with layer upon layer of Tamas. You can view my entire collection at my YouTube channel (link in signature) if you're curious. :)

Ha! Thanks everyone. Having a large collection is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's a good thing in that I get to enjoy all the available versions out there, and it's a bad thing b/c each time I look over, I think of how much I must have spent on them all, and that makes my wallet cry lol.

Hah! I've always wondered how big Ra's collection is after seeing his videos and voila!

I wish I could ask him to unpack the boxes and lay them all out but that would be totally cumbersome, LOL! :D
I think my biggest problem with that would be finding a large enough surface! :D I tried laying them out on my dining table before, and they just wouldn't fit lol.

ive watched your collection videos but im still wondering,i don't remember seeing a TMGC +C what color was it Ra?
It's the green/turqoise one. It's actually in Part 3 of my collection videos. Skip to 1:30. :)

Ra,

Updated Collection Photo:

It’s still missing my:

Neopets Faerieland Pocket Pet

Cafe Entama (cream colored)

Blue Tamagotchi Mini
You both have amazing collections! They're so big!

You play Skylanders, Me too!

Wow, your collection grew much bigger than last time :eek:

hehe yeah I love skylanders,you cant see it here but I have all of the characters from the first and second game <3

and yes it has grown quite a bit,but not all of them are posted in these pics haha.ill be posting the full collection just as soon as they come in the mail, I make cradles for all of them and I finish all the crochet covers designs that im working on haha <3

You play Skylanders, Me too!

Wow, your collection grew much bigger than last time :eek:

My collection is small, and after I saw -Ra-'s, I was just... WHOAH. Anyway, here it is!!:

1 v4.5

1 v5

1 v6

1 tamatown tamago 1

1 id l spacy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accessories:

Tamagotchi Corner shop 2

Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3

A Mimitchi Pet pouch

An Ichigotchi pet pouch

^_^