Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That is an amazing collection you have there. 284 Tamas? That is like 10000000x the amount I have.

Keep on collecting!

I should post a recent picture soon too .3.

Wow. That is an amazing collection you have there. 284 Tamas? That is like 10000000x the amount I have.

Keep on collecting!

I should post a recent picture soon too .3.
Thank you XD I love collecting. It helps that my partner thinks its a "super cute" hobby so i average on about 1 new one a week. If you look for the right bargains it doesn't cost that much. Plus we have no dependents and he is an accountant so we have the money to support the habit :p I wanted to take more photos of the rest of my collection and Vpets but technology hates me :D And I need to put up a picture of the ones in the mail right now when I get them (Santaclautch, Kekebo,TamaOtch) And I thin everyone should post their collections and Tamas coz its so much fun looking through them <3 :D

w6wnmb.jpg

From left to right: Tamawatchi, Wave one white Tama-GO, Shimashimatchi Gotchi Pouch, Asian/Pacific V1, V4, V5, Music Star/ V4.5 combo, another V1, Genjintch, and Tama Suku V2.

Oooh.... You guys have some pretties.

Reminds me I need to update my images again :mellow: ... atleast add them to the smaller image... Its a slight pain to fit them all on my bed in one image. That and my pouch I just made tama-themed.

I made a new collection video >u< IM A DORKKK

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I made a new collection video >u< IM A DORKKK

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Great collection video :D I love seeing other peoples collections XD And your not a dork you are soooooo super cute/adorable and I LOVE your hair, I used to have mine similar and I miss it now lol I needs to make a video but i somehow broke (I think) a brand new samsung video camera, the first time I used it it spazzed so Im not very good with technology haha

I don't think I posted here. :unsure:

Collection

~Tamagotchi Version 3- 4X(not sure where the other two went...)

~Tamagotchi Version 4- 1X(not sure where it is)

~Tamagotchi 4.5- 1X

~Tamagotchi Music Star- 2X

~Tama-go- 1X

Total= 9 Tamagotchis

Wishlist

*Tamagotchi iD L(purple)

*Tamagotchi Color +

*Tamagotchi iD

Others

-Memetchi Gotchi Pouch - 2X

-Memetchi Charm - 1X

-Flower Charm - 1X

- Cake Charm - 1X

-Memetchi Gotchi Figure - 1X

-Memetchi TamaLeash - 1X

And that is it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My tamas

iD

v3

V4

V6

Tama-go

My tama accessories

Lovelitchi plush(in the mail)

Kuromametchi Tama-Go figure

Memetchi Lite Tama-Go Figure

Ponytchi tama-go figure

Sebiretchi Tama-go figure

Ichigotchi Tama-go figure

Kuchipatchi with accordion figure

Mametchi with accordian figure

Memetchi with microphone figure

Tamagotchi the Movie

I'll post a picture when I can convince mum that I won't press a button and it'll self destruct or something.

How can all of you keep your Tamagotchis packaged? I couldn't force myself to do that! XD They're so fun to play with.

I currently have:

v3

v3

v4

v4

v5

LittleChocoWolf > I love it when you drop the Ichigotchi figure xD You make a funny face ^^

nice collection ! All of you !

It doesn't really matter how many you have, to me the most important thing is that they are not too damaged and still pretty :lol:

I'll take a pic of my collection when I get back to my parents place... Half of my collection is still there x)

Man, I forgot to add some stuff. -.-;

I found out I have TWO V4s instead of one, and FIVE V3s instead of four.

Ok so I have....

-Green(clear)v3

-Blue(clear)v4

-Gray craked v4

-Pink lavav 4.5

-White and Pink music note v6

-Purple and Pink fireworks v6

And -White tama go

Others...

-Tiny Kutchipatchi figure

-Tiny scientist Mametchi figure

-Memtchi, Kutchipatchi, and Mametchi music star figure

-DVD

-Ringotchi figure

-Memetchi figure

And -Kutchipatchi lite figure

Wishlist....

-Id L

-TMGC+C

-Santaclatchi(I think I spelled that wrong)

And -More tiny character figures

This is mine as of yesterday, I got a CYOI EnTama yesterday. :3

What I plan on getting (Or... Hope to at least find...) in the rest of this year is: iD L, Home Deka and an Akai. I really want a Akai, for some reason. :3

Collection:

V2

V3

V5

Tama-go

Wishlist:

P1

P2

V1

V4

V4.5

V6

Ocean

Angel

ID

IDL

Tamagotchi+Color

While on a break from studying for finals yesterday, I did some quick browsing for Tamagotchis in general on Ebay (something I haven't done in months), not really looking for anything in particular. I ended up jumping on this beauty, a KeiTama, for a fantastic price at Buy-It-Now:

Keitai.png

Kind of reminds me of a different Tamagotchi with somewhat of a similar design that I've been eying for months--

alohared.jpg

--but of course, I like mine better because it's blue. :D I was so happy to find this! I was going to wait until today after finals to grab it but ended up purchasing it right away. Good thing too because a lot of that seller's items were gone by the time I got back and I daresay this one would have slipped away too. Anyway, I'm excited to add this to my collection!

I have

1 JP Angelgotch

1 V2

1 V4

1 V4.5

1 Music star

1 Tamago

I Want....................

Tamagotchi IDL

Tamagotchi Ocean

Tamagotchi Morano

Tamagotchi V1

Tamagotchi V3

Tamagotchi V5

Tamagotchi V5.5

Tamagotchi Ocean

Devilgotchi

Santa and thats it

Hi,

I will be adding to new beautys to my collection in the next week or so! Here they are:

5l6o0g.jpg

-A blue rock city design music star[ My first!]

- A pink leopard print design V5

I'm very excited to get these!! XDD

Im not sure if I've posted here or not... but my collection got a little bigger recently so;

x2 v4s

x1 v4.5

x1 v5

x3 v6 ( i used to have 5 >3<

X1 Tamago

My v4.5 and v5 just came in the mail yesterday C: And I've 50 bucks waiting in Paypal for almost a month now to fund an id L. I just need to sell some more stuff.

Caved and bought another V1 for a great price. This will be the first European Tamagotchi in my collection though. Shiny, no? XD

TamagotchiV1.jpg

As strange as it sounds, this particular combination of the 3 colors on the shell have a special significance to me, making this purchase all the more meaningful. :)

i just have a tama-go... :rolleyes: i really really really really REALLY want a tamagotchi music star though :blink: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back