Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely, guys!

@KIB55: Does your 'garden' V3 have a pixel leak? What's that leaf-shaped thing in the middle? :-/

Lovely, guys!

@KIB55: Does your 'garden' V3 have a pixel leak? What's that leaf-shaped thing in the middle? :-/
Oh, it's a long story....

Okay, so we have a bench with a seat that lifts up so you can store things underneath, right? I put my tamas on the bench. Then, a little kid was really obsessed with opening and closing it, so she opened it, and the slope made my tamas fall in the space between the underneath and the bench. She tried to close it, and I think the force cracked the V3 screen. My other V3 was fine (for a few more years) I've been trying to repair it, but I think it's really gone.

So, yes, i think it's a pixel leak. Wish I could repair it. :(

vpetcollectionfeb2012.jpg

(Sorry, bad quality webcam photo)

That's my full collection as of right now.

I'm running out of container space! XD

I have quite a small collection, but it is evergrowing, so here's a quick picture I took of it

:) Sorry for the bad quality. It's a phone camera :/
collection.png

Top: Tamagotchi iD L, Angelgotchi, Dr Slump SukiSuki Touch, Mesutchi Tamagotchi, Genjintch Tamagotchi, Mori no Tamagotchi, Angelgotchi Case

Middle: Tamagotchi Version 4, Tamagotchi Version 4, Tamagotchi Version 5, Osutchi Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi Version 5, Tamagotchi Version 4

Bottom: TamaTown! Tama-Go, Tamagotchi Version 4.5, Original Tamagotchi, American Tamagotchi Mini, Tamagotchi Version 6 Music Star

-KuroMame

My collection's on my profile! It's miniscule compared to others, haha.

I have a 15th anniversary as well

and I'm getting a Uratama soon!

:)

Heres my collection, i think ive posted pictures before but i cant find the post. SO here we go again.
20120211_161213.jpg
20120211_160812.jpg
20120211_160706.jpg
20120211_160659.jpg
I have more music stars than n e thing else, but its fine. I got all my tamas form ebay, D D's discount, wal-mart, ross, and i think thats it. LOVE ebay. lol

My collection :

4 Tama-Go's.

1 P2 (I need to find it! :cc)

3 Music Stars.

2 V5s (I have to find one, )

3 v3s.

7 4.5s.

I want :

A P1.

An Ocean.

A devil.

A +Color.

I have a very small collection, but i hope to expand it!

As of now, I have:

1 blue ID L

1 blue tamago

1 sunflowers v4 (my fave for now)

I also have a translucent green P2 coming in the mail (japanese)

Wish list-

Angel

Morino

V3

Last edited by a moderator:
I also foregot to that I have Shimashimatchi and Makiko tamagotchi Figures also!

Both my Tama Collection and Wishlist are now in my signature. ;) I currently have 10 Tamagotchis, 4 Tama-Go Figures, a green Mimitchi lanyard, a Mimitchi phone charm, a Mimitchi Stamping Keychain, a Mimitchi Carrying Pouch for Tamagotchi Connection, a White P1 Case and a Pink Angelgotchi Case. In case you couldn't tell, I really love Mimitchi! :mimitchi: I also have 2 Digimon Tamas: a Blue Season 2 D-3 Digivice Pedometer and a Blue Season 5 iC Digivice. :ichigotchi:

Ok,this is a VERY small colection but I am hoping for more!!!!!

~2 Music Stars

~1 AngelGotchi(American)

~1 TamaGo

~ 2 V3's(One is lost!!!!)

~ 1 V1(KILLED BY WATER!)~(baby cousin-.-)

~ 1 Tamagotchi School

Gotchi Gear

~ 1 Clear Rubber Protector

~ 1 Handmade Cradle

WishList

~ V4.5

~ V4

~ v5

~ Tamagotchi + Color

~ Tamagotchi ID

~ DevilGotchi

~ V2

~ V1

~ V5.5

~And MANY more!!!!!! :)

So,that's all!:)Hope you like my collection!

Last edited by a moderator:
EEEEEEEH! Don't DO that to me! The sight of so many Tamagotchis makes me scream and faint! ** Drools **

My collection is itty-bitty-witty compared to everyone else's. :angry:

477px-Collection.png

It's an older pic, so it doesn't include:

• Purple iD L
  • Orange P2
  • Purple Tama-Go with Memetchi
  • Black Tama-Go with Mametchi
  • Pink Tama-Go with Kuchipatchi
  • Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 Game
  • Violetchi Plush
  • Mousepad
  • Version 2

I also have a mint in-box pink English Angel in the mail.

@EMF: I have a WAY smaller collection than you. :p

My collection contains of:

I'll put a 8D beside my favourites.

1 Tama-Profy - Purple. 8D

1 iD L - Purple. 8D

1 Tamagotchi Nano - Rainbow w/ Blue 8D

2 Tama-Go's - Purple and Blue

2 Music Star's - Guitar design and the black design, both Wave 3.

6 Gotchi Figures - Makiko, Shimashimatchi, Furawatchi, Mametchi, Sebiretchi and 2 lite Memetchi's, one's body broke off.

Tama-Go Carrying Case, note that it's just a chunk of cardboard and a piece of plastic. :p

2 Gotchi Gear Pet Pouches, Yattatchi and Ringotchi.

And that's all. :/

I'm doing OK for a 10-year-old:

SDC10649.JPG

That's 24 Tamagotchis, 3 are in package but they're all used. I can only buy used ones, I get $160 a year, and about 3 Tamas for my birthday and Christmas. You better not believe I'm done yet! I've got 2 NIP Nanos in the mail, soon going to order another V4, and getting an Osu/Mesu pair and 15th Anniversary version for my birthday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back