Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dead/missing tamas:

Clear pink V3, which got lost after I attached it to my backpack. Later that day I found the keyring attached to my backpack but the tamagotchi was missing :(

Pink striped V4 with yellow buttons, antenna, and screen border (I think the antenna and border may have glowed in the dark) When I was 8 or 9, my grandma was bringing my karate clothes to her car with my tama (inside my coveted violetchi lanyard and mimitchi gotchi carrier that I got for my birthday) sitting on top of it, and it must've fallen on the ground without her noticing. I searched and searched for it the next day, but I couldn't find it. Saddest tamagotchi-related moment of my life. -_- -_- -_- -_-

Pink V5 (I can't remember the design) that I broke by prying it open and breaking the plastic (I did that because I was trying to take the buttons out to fix my V1, but the buttons got ripped...That was a stupid idea)

And a red V2 with hearts that my little sister lost. it may (hopefully) be in my house, so I might find it while either cleaning very thoroughly, or when/if we move.

Oh my god, this is so sad. You lost so many? :(

This is my Collection:

Gen 1 (transparent green)
Morino (the yellow one with the colored leave-shaped things)
2x V3 (white with shamrocks and yellow with green swirls)
2x V4 (white with blue and red square-design and the white one with the colored spots)
Music Star (purple/orange)
Keitai (light blue with ufos)
Akai (apples)
DekaTama blue
DekaTama orange
Entama (white with colored spots)
Uratama (yellow with the school)
Kakeibo (pink)
TamaSuku (blue)
TamaFure
TMGC+C (pink)
Tama-GO (purple) + 10 Figurines
TMGC iDL (blue)

more are on their way. ^_^ *excited*

Oh my god, this is so sad. You lost so many? :(

This is my Collection:

Gen 1 (transparent green)
Morino (the yellow one with the colored leave-shaped things)
2x V3 (white with shamrocks and yellow with green swirls)
2x V4 (white with blue and red square-design and the white one with the colored spots)
Music Star (purple/orange)
Keitai (light blue with ufos)
Akai (apples)
DekaTama blue
DekaTama orange
Entama (white with colored spots)
Uratama (yellow with the school)
Kakeibo (pink)
TamaSuku (blue)
TamaFure
TMGC+C (pink)
Tama-GO (purple) + 10 Figurines
TMGC iDL (blue)

more are on their way. ^_^ *excited*
Yeah, I didn't realize the "death count" was so many until I listed them. :eek:

At the moment I have:

1 pink V3 with icecreams on it (see my profile pic)

1 pink id l

1 pink 15th anniversary

In the post to me now are:

1 yellow mood V4.5

1 pink V4

As you can see pink is my favourite colour!

Currently I own a -dead- V5, 2 Powerpalz mice, a green iD Le and a Yasashii that is in currently in its packaging. It was a civil partnership engagement gift thing from my boyfriend.

But coming to me for my birthday are;

Himespe phone

Profy

P's

Circus, Royal Change and Melody Land pierces. I think I ordered another pierce but I can't remember which o.o'

Added some new finds to my collection that I was very pleased to get:

b1af13d5-3b63-4203-b29a-d4b3bfe346df_zps7bf11810.jpg

All lovely collections :wub: , you are all so lucky to acquire these virtual pets! :D I'll upload a photo at a later time, but my tama collection currently consists of:

- 4 Ver.2 (clear lilac, pink flower, blue flower, dark pink flower design)

- 3 Ver.3 (Yellow flower, blue wave, pink heart design)

- 1 Ver.4 (Silver w/ brown back design)

- 1 Ver.4.5 (Black flames design)

- 1 Ver.5 Familitchi (Green Memetchi floral design)

- 2 Ver.6 Music Star (Pink keyboard, blue instrument design)

- 1 Tama-Go (Green Mametchi design) which I am currently running now

I know, there's not many. But I'm getting a pink/black PS soon to add to the collection :p

:eek: You have the giga pets mouse?!?! I am soooo jealous! I've never seen that one anywhere! How do you like it?
Yep, there were two listed on eBay recently, and they both sold for what I believe to be INCREDIBLE prices. The MIP one sold for $40, shipping included, and I got my NIP one for $53, shipping included. I just got it today, actually. It's adorable! The graphics are very detailed and very cute, and I'm just a sucker for cute, unique, and pretty shells. :p

Yellow Sweets Akai

Purple Akai

Yellow and Green Entama GUTS

White Entama

Blue and Red Entama

Choco Silver Entama

TamaSuku

Home Deka

Yellow Morino

Silver Angelgotchi

Blu and White P1

Isn't much but I love each one and that's what matters :) )

2 ver4 [ both white with flowers {Tamfi} and split water {May} ]

1ver 3 [ bllue with yellow and blue letters {you can see the inside} ]

2 ver 4.5 [ blue with Uramametchi ,Uramemetchi and Urakutchipatchi]& [blue with bubbles and v4 shaped]

1 pink IDL [in japanese] and I believe I will have some originals or an older tama anyways by the 30th of September or much earlier![i hope]

Last edited by a moderator:
My collection:

A terribly beat up v3- Yellow with stars (not sure if that's the design name). I dropped it on a flight of stairs, and then someone stepped on it. :( It survived that, but once it's practically unusable by now. The buttons are almost completely unresponsive. I still hold onto it because it was my very first Tama, easily from 5+ years ago. Good times...
Another v3; light blue. It's in a much better condition, thankfully, but I haven't used it in a long time.
v4; light green with flowers. Sliiiiiightly worn? It's fairly old, but still usable. I loved it when I first got it, since it had more features than the v3.

v4.5; tiger stripes. :wub:

v5; white with the house. Ah, I love the v5 a lot. I would always fret when the paint or the screen got scratched, I wanted this one to look perfect. Got it about 2-3 years ago, off Amazon.

v5.5; light blue with a purple star. I got it before my v5, thinking they would be the same. I don't have anything against the v5.5, I just happen to like the v5 more. I played with it a lot when I first got it.

Music Star; red with some sort of guitar? I couldn't stand it at first because the buttons were so unresponsive. :angry: I also didn't like that you had to start feeding it food that wasn't default after it turned into a teen, I could never get enough money to keep it alive. :eek: I also kept failing the pro debut. Sigh. I still like it, just... a little less than the other versions.

I also have 2 Tama-Go's; one black, and one white. I got the white one when they first showed up on Amazon, it was before my local Toys'R'Us opened. I really like the graphics-- it's not color, but it's definitely something! The figures are also really nice; I've got the Chamametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, and Violetchi ones, besides the 2 default ones. Does anyone know where you can get the Shimashimatchi one (he's my favorite, but I didn't get one when they first came out)? I've seen one on Amazon, but it comes with a set of the other 5, I don't know if I want to buy all of them.

i've only been into tamagotchi a few months now, but i think i have a decent sized collection:

v7, Tama-Go - 2nd wave purple design. i really like this one but can't believe how big it is!!!! right now, i have a custom faceplate for it inspired by the Princess Spacy iD L.

v6, Music Star - Pink Lullaby casing. this is probably my favorite tama, so i adorned it with a Uratama-inspired star lanyard and a cute guitaritchi charm :wub:

v4.5, Tamagotchi Connection - "Girls Rock" casing. i really liked the purple color of this case, but wasn't too into the graffiti art such i just went decoden on it and put rhinestones all over the front. this also has the Chamametchi music star guitar pick on the keychain, too.

v4, Tamagotchi Connection - pink/yellow/green plaid casing. i got this at the same time as my v4.5, and decided to let my friend have the v4.

v3, Tamagotchi Connection - baby blue casing with butterfly pattern. i don't usually play this, as it makes a faint sound every time the screen refreshes, so EVERY SECOND AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS.

Well way back when I had my a green with tropical flowers V3 until my aunt unknowingly threw it away (I'm still pretty upset)

A translucent white and blue V4 (Left it in the car when It got sold. Whoops :eek: )

A cookie dough designed V5

A blue microphone Music Star

A princess Spacey

It's not a very big collection but I love all of my tamas and hope to get more as time goes on :)

Hmm Let me think about this...

1 V3

1 V4

5/6 V5's (one broke :angry: )

4 V6 Music Stars

3 Tama-Go's

1 iD

2 iD L's

1 iDL 15th ann.

That's all I can think of, I also don't think I'll be getting any more.

I only have 1 Tama Go at the moment but I am hope to get some more soon.

I want one of all the series. I currently own...

Idl (eng) blue and yellow

Santaclachi

Im currently bidding and heavy invested in rebuying my g1 (same shell design sense i lost it a few years back)

And some other collector specific anniversary tamas. Im very interested in the devil but dear god how expensive those things can get.. I will settle with an angel I am about to win lol.

Tamagotchi V2- 2 of them

Tamagotchi V3- 1

Tamagotchi V4- 1

Tamagotchi V5- I had 1 but lost it, so I bought another one on eBay

Tamagotchi Tamago - 1

Tamagotchi P's - Mail bound :) should be here soon!! Along with 2 Deco Pierces!!! ( Love and Melody and Circus Star)

Tamagotchi ID L- waiting for my next Amazon Gift Card from a family member :)

My collection:

A yellow V2 with orange swirly arrows. It's not a colour option I would choose (It was a gift) but I loved it

A V3 which was a light blue camo-style design

A V4 which was dark blue with light blue swirls and red stars around it. Its the design on the tamagotchi town website where you choose your V4 model.

A V5 which was red with a black and white house design on it. I loved the look of this one. It had the Ichigotchi strawberry extension thingy.

A V6 music star which was bright blue with black skyscrapers, instruments and musical noted emerging from the bottom.

I also have corner shop 1,2 and 3 for the DS. I got the second one first and it has remained one of my fave childhood games ever since. I loved the feeling when the princess visited my shop and upgraded it!

I also have party on! for the wii. It was a fun game that allowed you to got through parts of tamatown that were never accessible until now. For instance, you could visit and walk through mame city and visit many of the buildings.

My Tamagotchis:

Ones I Still Currently Own:

• 2 Tamagotchi Music Stars
  • 1 Tamagotchi P
  • 2 Tamagotchi TamaTown/Tamago
Ones That I Used to Own:

• Tamagotchi V2
  • Tamagotchi V3
  • Tamagotchi V3.5
  • Tamagotchi V4
  • Tamagotchi V5