Your fav show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it ^
Really? Well, it's on MTV (even though I hate MTV because it's not MUSIC television) and it's basically a show about a skater who's best friend is his bodyguard (his bodyguard for beating up bodyguards) and their life. Hehehe.

LOST and Dirty Jobs and Planet Earth. J.J. Abrams is the best writer for any show I've ever seen. His stuff is so... gripping!

Those are some great shows! Even though Planet Earth is a series, not really a show... x D

(Ichigotchi_Piggy @ June 25, 2008 08:33 pm) Jon & Kate Plus 8. (The 4-year-old sextuplets are just so adorable! Well, I guess the 7-year-old twins are as well.)
I absolutely LOVE that show!!! I've actually watched it so long, I can tell them all apart..well not that it's that hard in the first place, but I was proud of myself. =] But I really love Degrassi, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never get tired of watching Family Guy <_<

And my favorite anime(THE BEST OUT THERE) is Candy Candy x33 It's the greatest anime ever made(in my opinion.) xP

Naruto!!!!*stupid grin* I dunno why people seem to hate it so much though. Nothing against people who do!
Oh...my...God...I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! SHIKATEMA WILL BE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!

-Temari Nara

I absolutely LOVE that show!!! I've actually watched it so long, I can tell them all apart..well not that it's that hard in the first place, but I was proud of myself. =] But I really love Degrassi, too.
Yeah. Collin, Aaden (little boys, as you know) and Joel are easier to tell apart than the Alexis, Hannah and Leah (little girls). It's real easy to tell Mady and Cara apart because Mady's got the shorter hair, Cara's got the longer hair. Oh, and Mady's got the usual attitude while Cara's usually calm *but it isn't always that way*. I'm just learning to tell Hannah, Leah and Alexis apart.

Oh, and Reba is a pretty good show too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (I ♥ Will Smith ^.^), Inuyasha, Bleach, the old Pokemon, The Fairly Oddparents, and Tom and Jerry ^-^ ...What? Stop looking at me like that, I still like some childish shows ;~; Oh, and sometimes I even like to watch Scooby Doo. ^-^

-PokeMew

I like Spiral, Hare & Guu, Pucca, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Fullmetal Alchemist

Death Note

Invader Zim

Wolf's Rain

Naruto

Bleach

Family Guy

South Park

Futurama

The Simpsons

Code Geass

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Oh, I could go on. xD

I'm such an anime junkie. Haha. But I don't mind when people don't like anime, because half of my friends hate/dislike it.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (I ♥ Will Smith ^.^), Inuyasha, Bleach, the old Pokemon, The Fairly Oddparents, and Tom and Jerry ^-^ ...What? Stop looking at me like that, I still like some childish shows ;~; Oh, and sometimes I even like to watch Scooby Doo. ^-^
-PokeMew
The old episodes of Pokemon bring back so much memories...

:D

Latest posts

Back