Your fav show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have ONE fave show, but many

I like Total Drama Island. But NOT the Cartoon Network XP version, it's edited too much. I love the original Canadian version on Teletoon <3 CN SUCKS! >.<

I mostly like cartoons, I'm like a little girl: Teletoon's TDI, 6teen, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Spongebob, Wayside

But I still like: American/Canadian Idol, What Not To Wear, Seinfeld, Friends, CSI, Paradise Falls (argh, I don't like it much but my mom got me into it! lol), So You Think You Can Dance, Family Feud, Prie Is Righ

I also like (no, make that LOVE) the animes Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (& Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai) and The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. <3333 You can say I'm "HaruHigurashi obsessed", lol. Lucky Star is okay, too, but I'm not a big fan of it anymore.

And I HATE Disney shows! XP Hannah Montana = BLEHHHH!

YOU ARE AWESOME!
Scrubs is hilarious. The musical episode is the best xD

But I have to say House is the best show ever.
Hahaha ! Well, thank you hehe I know i'm awesome lol xD

Yeah the musical episode is great !!! But kinda sad too ^_^

Scrubs is the type of tv show that can make you laugh to tears and than can make you cry from sadness in one second. And I love Dr Cox xD this guy is hilarous

Hahaha ! Well, thank you hehe I know i'm awesome lol xDYeah the musical episode is great !!! But kinda sad too :eek:

Scrubs is the type of tv show that can make you laugh to tears and than can make you cry from sadness in one second. And I love Dr Cox xD this guy is hilarous
I know xD

I can't believe he's a Red Wings fan. -gets out hockey stick and plans attack-

ANYWAYS...

My House was hilarious. "You wanna know a real mystery? Find out why everyone thinks Dane Cook is funny!" xD

I`m a Disney Channel fan.

I have all the Hannah Montana Movies. (I got One in A Million today), I like Smart Guy, Dancing with the satrs, Amricas best dance crew, Amrican Idol, Amricas got talent, The Emporors new school (sp?), The suite life of Zack and Cody, High School Musical (I got the DS game Makin the Cut! today), 6teen, Total Drama Island,Thats So Raven, ANd more that I`m not listing.

my fave shows:

George Lopez

Fullmetal Alchemist

Naruto

Dane Cook

Total Drama Island

The Colbert Report

South Park

Inu Yasha

etc...

Favs(random order)~♥

House

Dexter

Ghost Whisperer

GHI

Ghost Hunters

Deathnote

Ouran High School Host Club

Miss Adv. of Flapjack

...........anytime anywhere

LOST and Dirty Jobs and Planet Earth.  J.J. Abrams is the best writer for any show I've ever seen. His stuff is so... gripping!

Those are some great shows! Even though Planet Earth is a series, not really a show... x D
YESYESYESYES.

LOVE IT.

Mythbusters

Heroes

Fringe

Amazing Race.

EpicWin.

You like J.J Abrams? Watch Fringe. It's his new series. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back