Your home....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ o: I know what you mean. On my street, (on the american idol finale night) people were running up and down the street with Adam lambert capes when he lost xD

I also have a cottage, if that counts. It used to be my hold house, but we moved closer to the city. It's really nice, massive, I would post a picture but I don't want to be all show-offy, and no one else has. o_o But yeah, it's like my second home :]

I have by far the smallest house here. Well, it's actually a unit. It's a bit like an apartment, but on the ground floor. Over here we call them units :)

Two bedrooms, One REALLY tiny bathroom, One lounge room and the kitchen is attatched to the lounge room. Oh, and a laundry.

Terrible thing is, our backyard is the tiniest thing, plus mum's cramped it with stuff. So we can literally only walk two steps across it, and then we hit the fence or a pile of stuff of some sort.

I actually like my house; I wouldn't be able to live in a giant house with four or more bedrooms. It's really cozy, and inside it's so homey and nice. Plus I now have my room, which is tiny, but it's my little place to decorate and do whatever I want. So I'm not gonna complain.

As long as I have a good shelter, I'm happy.

1 story house

4 bedrooms

1 and a half bathrooms

Dining room

Laundry

Lounge

A pool and decking out back.

1 storey. 2 stories are very uncommon here.

4 bedrooms

1 bathroom but theres a toilet in the other end of the house.

1 amazing kitchen.

1 laundry.

1 living room. [Actually 2 but mum turned the smaller one into a dining/computer room]

A backyard.

THREE STORY HOUSE, BABEH! xD
Double post. Bite me.

Triple storey houses are epic. Aunty Marilyn has a 3 storey house in Wellington with 9 bedrooms, a kitchen on each level and a bathroom with a spa bath on each level. I was seriously jealous. The also have a river flowing through the front yard.

But my house is a cool colour so bleh.

My house is nearly 70 years old. I've lived in it for my whole life.

Its one-storey with 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom, and we have a shower and outhouse in our backyard.

It was originally 2 bedroom, but the people who lived in it before us must have added a few extra rooms onto the back.

I just have a regular house, 2 stories plus a basement and a deck.

2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, piano room, living room [basement-> family room, laundry room, dad's computer/music room, and a back storage room.

So it's kinda sorta big, I guess.

My house is small and red. [Ma maison est petite et rouge. 8D]

There are:

Three bedrooms. My parents share, and my brother and I get a room each. Mine's all fluffy and bright and personalised. O:

One and a half bathrooms. The full bathroom is this odd combination of pink, green and blue tiling. The other is a tiny shower/toilet set-up, all in cream.

The entrance hall, dining room and living room are all open-plan. It's a large area, and very light and fresh. I like it.

One kitchen. It's all long and narrow, and conveniently located next to the half-bathroom.

Downstairs study/guest room. This is where I am right now, and where I use the computer from. [unless I'm on my iTouch].

Our garden is medium-sized, I'd say. It's quite wild and wood-like at parts, but there's a tree swing, shed, basketball game section and patio area. And this large epic mossy mountain of rocks that I should really take some pictures of. Because I love it.

It's nice here. My house is around fifty years old, but it comes across very modern and different. And I enjoy that.

I live in a large one story house with 5 bedrooms, a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, a bathroom, a double garage, a lounge, a kitchen and family room, a study and a rumpus room. It has an average size yard.

Both my parents live in houses.. so yeah.

I'm not rich or anything... :/

Mine's pretty small.

Three bedrooms, one story [most houses in Florida are, due to flooding and hurricanes and such. Ha.] Two bathrooms, a living rom, dining room, kitchen, and [probably one of my favourite rooms in the house] a back room that used to be a patio but was screened in with walls of glass, so it's almost entirely window. If we can hang curtains, I might be shoving off and putting my bedroom stuff in there. [There's also a door leading to the backyard. Hmn.] The backyard's pretty small, but probably because I live in a really big, crowded city. It's nice enough. About 80 to 100 years old. but the original homeowners are deceased and the ones after that are extremely old and the ones after THAT live in London right now but sometimes we get odd letters from them when the rent's late.

I don't hate it. I've lived there for almost nine years now, so I'm used to it.

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back