Your number one anime.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say mine is

1-Naruto

2-Shaman King

3-Death Note

Last edited by a moderator:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess I like

Chobits

Berserk

Ghost in the Shell (original movie)

Blood; the Last Vampire

Spirited Away

Sailor Moon of course.. I still hope that one day I will find out I am a sailor scout..

Ok,mine are:

Demashita! Powerpuff girls z.

Ojamajo Doremi (Especially the Naisho season!)

Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch

Mew Mew

Dr Slump and Arale

Ok,I'm embarassed to admit I like these because I'm not tomboy o.o :

Naruto

Naruto Shipuden(SP?!!!)

Gear Fighter Dendoh!! (When I watched that anime for the first time I was TOTALLY hooked!)

Digimon adventures O.O

Dragon ball Z

In order, mine are:

#1 Death Note<3

#2 Bokura Ga Ita

#3 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

#4 Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien

#5 Wolf's Rain

Death Note ownz! xD I fell in love with it when I started watching it. It's the only anime that has ever swept me off my feet.

~AG~

1. Naruto

2. Bokusatsu Tenshi ( Club-To-Death Angel)

3. I know there is somthing else...but i can't remembor...

Bokusatsu Tenshi is awsome! but you need to be a teen to watch it...it contains sexual content, language, ect. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you end up googling it! :blink:

Bleach

Fullmetal Alchemist

Wolf's Rain

Fruits Basket

The Hayao Miyazaki Movies

Princess Tutu

Naruto

Ouran Highschool Host Club

.Hack//Sign

AND MANY MORE XD

yup....

Elfen Lied=Awsomely depressing XD
I'm reading teh manga...Lucy's very...hmm...let me find the right words that describe her while still not breaking the Tamatalk rules...evil doesn't suit her completly...although that's the closest...she laughs before she kills a person. You remember the part with the puppy? In the manga she laughed when the kids killed the puppy and laughed again when she killed them.

My favourite anime right now is Gear Fighter Dendoh x3! I think I'm getting obsessed o.o'

I'm reading teh manga...Lucy's very...hmm...let me find the right words that describe her while still not breaking the Tamatalk rules...evil doesn't suit her completly...although that's the closest...she laughs before she kills a person. You remember the part with the puppy? In the manga she laughed when the kids killed the puppy and laughed again when she killed them.
Ya. but she kinda like Gaara, she has like two sides to her. lol me and my friend watched the first episode together and we were cracking up laughing when Lucy was killing all thoughs guards XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back