Your number one anime.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto, Mew Mew Power.

Yus, I know, "MEW MEW POWER?! THAT'S SOOOO GIRLISH AND WEIRD!!!!!" Well, I am a girl, i like it, i am still a tom-boy, so =P

When she was turning back into Nyuu  (after she fought Nana) she was like: "I'm turning stupid again!" Or something along those lines...I cracked up laughing XD
XD

Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

omg

that reminds me of a Elfen Lied cosplay I sall, it was like Lucy was talking to Nyuu about how much she hates being in her body, it was hilarious the girl who played as Lucy was like "Nyuuu is that all you can say?! what are you a pokemon?!" XD

anyway, I pretty much laugh at every gory part, which might sound messed up but its just so unrealstic its hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only anime I really watched was Bleach. So I guess I put that up there. :/

Ojamajo Doremi(JP name)

Magical Doremi(FR/US name)

XDNyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

omg

that reminds me of a Elfen Lied cosplay I sall, it was like Lucy was talking to Nyuu about how much she hates being in her body, it was hilarious the girl who played as Lucy was like "Nyuuu is that all you can say?! what are you a pokemon?!" XD

anyway, I pretty much laugh at every gory part, which might sound messed up but its just so unrealstic its hilarious!
Hahahaha! XD Yush Nyu's a pokemon...XD Oh I laugh when Yuka hits...whoever his name is. Oh and Bandou and Nyuu...yeah those scenes are hilarious. XD

Hahahaha! XD Yush Nyu's a pokemon...XD Oh I laugh when Yuka hits...whoever his name is. Oh and Bandou and Nyuu...yeah those scenes are hilarious. XD
Hahaha, Nyuumon!

I hate Bando

so I loved it when he's eyes got ripped off from Nyuu.

I know I already put my top anime but my top anime kind of changed so here it is:

Death Note

Wolf's Rain

Bokura Ga Ita

Elfen Lied

And every movie/OVA by Makoto Shinkai.

My sister <3 <3 <3 Naruto!!!!!!!

I like it too. It's my fav only cuz it's the only one I've ever watched.

I think Inuyasha Is totally the best Anime EVER!!!!!!! It's got everything any average show should have.

1. AzuManga Daioh and Naruto2.Pokemon3.Bleach4. Ouran High School Host Club5. InuYasha

1. Death note XD

2. Air Tv (Am I the only one with on my list?!)

3. Inuyasha

4. ??

5. ??

I only can get so much of anime. I like a specific kind, one that has a meaning to it.

1. Death note XD2. Air Tv (Am I the only one with on my list?!)

3. Inuyasha

4. ??

5. ??

I only can get so much of anime. I like a specific kind, one that has a meaning to it.
Death Note=Love

You have an amazing taste in anime.

1. Death note XD2. Air Tv (Am I the only one with on my list?!)

3. Inuyasha

4. ??

5. ??

lol XD i'm glad u like DN (i told my firned who told her about it)

1- Death Note

2- Wolf's Rain

3- Air Tv

4- Ouran High School Host Club

5- Bleach

oh jeez. It took me way to long to stop at 5 lol i watch to much anime so foo on me lol

Inuyasha,Inuyasha oh and did I mentin INUYASHA?!?! It rox :) it's not just my fav anime but my fav show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back