Your Opinion On HSM (Not A Repeat)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My opinion is the the cast of HSM are all very talented actors/actresses. What is vampires anyway? :) A movie?
Are you confused, or do you seriously not know what a Vampire is?

[I ♥ Gerard Way]

Becca♥

I liked HSM for like..a week, then I got sick of it. Really couldnt be bothered to do the things, as it is nearly 11PM. Anywho!
Hmm..most probably chain up the writers, actors and all the other people and re-write the whole movie with a few of you guys and make it about vampires, lots of drama, maybe slightly scary and lots and lots and lots of gore..HAHAHAWAAAAA! But then get my troupe of vampires to preform, because they are all amazing actor/esses. And then I would replace all the singing and dancing with dramatic, scary, gory, vampire murder scenes! And they all take over the world and live happily ever after!

THE END!

Anyone agree with my re-write?
Yeah. Can I be in it? I can act. Promise.

And I would answer...but everybody else stole my answers. *fake-cry* Anyways, I like the vampire idea. Lizzy, you should be hired by the HSM people-writer-type-things.

Are you confused, or do you seriously not know what a Vampire is?[I ♥ Gerard Way]

Becca♥
I know what a vampire is. :l I'm talking about the vampire you are talking about. What are you talking about anyway? How to make HSM into a vampire movie? o.o Scary.

Who's Gerald?

Last edited by a moderator:
And Barney. Yes, barney. We hang him by his ankles from some big tower, then drop him into the burning wood below him ^_^

1. Identify the main or primary characters in a video/performance.

Er...Troy? Gabriella? All those people.

2. Write a brief description of one of the main setting of the story.

A high school. A totally unrealistic high school.

3. Describe main problem or conflict in the story and the solution.

When a basketball guy decides he likes singing, everybody freaks out and breaks out into song. ("OMG Zac you SING?! Noez! D: Let's make it better by...SINGING!")

4. What were your first impressions of the video? Did those impressions stay the same as you watched, or did they change? Explain.

When I was younger I thought it was okay, but as I saw it more I was like: o.o and later it really started to annoy me. Explain? What's there to explain.

5. For what audience do you think the video/performance was created? How can you tell?

Young kids. They make it seem like if you are 8 and watch HSM you will seem older, when it's really the other way around.

6. What scenes in the video/performance are memorable? What makes them noteworthy?

I cannot get the image of them dancing on the tables out of my head. It was not noteworthy, it was...disturbing.

7. How did the performance or animation affect you?

I am permanently scarred.

8. What purpose did the writer, producer, and director have in creating this video?

To show us that, hey, it's okay to sing even if you are a basketball player! Yay! Let's make lots of money off of this!!!! :D

9. In what ways do photography, music, and sound effects contribute to this purpose?

They sold lot's of stuff.

10. Does the video/performance accomplish its purpose? Has it influenced your thoughts and feelings in any way? Explain.

Yes. Disney made lots of money off of this. There is HSM shirts, backpacks, purses, jewelry, make-up, hand-sanitizer...will it ever end?!

11. What do you like the most about the video/performance? What do you like the least?

The best part is knowing that eventually they will have to stop making movies because Zac will be 40. xP

The worst part was...er...the whole thing?

12. To whom would you recommend this video performance? Why?

I wouldn't. No need to have your dreams haunted with singing basketball players like mine are.

13. If you were going to produce a video on the same subject, what would you do differently?

I wouldn't make a video in the first place.

Dont forget Gerard >:0
Dita Von Tease, Marilyn Manson, and Gerard Way. That would make just a wonderful movie ^-^ *Pleased*

Liz should be the director xD.

Becca♥

AND YOU CAN NOT FORGET GERARD!

[SIZE=5pt]But seriously, who could forget Gerard?[/SIZE]

I know what a vampire is. :l I'm talking about the vampire you are talking about. What are you talking about anyway? How to make HSM into a vampire movie? o.o Scary.
Who's Gerald?
Nuh-uh. HSM would make a really cool vampire movie. I would like it then....

^-^ Yupperz. I just bought my copy of Twilight, I think I will enjoy it. I feel so left out, like, everyone has read it but me xP

Apparently, it has changed many ^-^ My friends argue about who is 'the future member of the Cullen family' alot, and I have watched fist fights go down at the local librarys. People literaly beat the crap out of eachother for it xP Its quite fun to watch. My aunt is the librarian, so I often times help her break them up. Its usually teenaged girls... I wonder why...

^-^ I dun either, they are always so quiet, and smell weird, (The librarians in my town are usually old people that cant even read the books...) and smell weird. I mentioned that didnt I? Yes, I think i did. They smell like old people and books. I think books smell nice, but not when there are hundreds of people touching them every day... gross. I very rarely visit librarys, and get out asap, when I do.

^ Why don't we just invite a whole bunch of cool actors and musicians and whoever else to be in our HSM re-make?

Who do we have so far? I think Pete Wentz and Brendon Urie should be in it too.

Cast and Crew:

-----------------

Gerard Way

Pete Wentz

Marilyn Manson

Dita Von Tease

Brendan Urie

Hugh Laurie (Go House!)

Edward Cullen

Barney

Diva (Yes, I mean you Diva)

.... And... Many more.

LoLzi

Last edited by a moderator:
Cast and Crew:-----------------

Gerard Way

Pete Wentz

Marilyn Manson

Dita Von Tease

Brendan Urie

Hugh Laurie (Go House!)

Edward Cullen

Barney

Diva (Yes, I mean you Diva)

.... And... Many more.

LoLzi
Yay! I'll finally meet Pete and Brendon! Why not throw Gabe Saporta and Ryan Ross and Patrick Stump in. Can I update your list?

Cast and Crew:

-----------------

Gerard Way

Pete Wentz

Marilyn Manson

Dita Von Tease

Brendan Urie

Hugh Laurie

Edward Cullen

Patrick Stump

Gabe Saporta

Ryan Ross