Your roleplay characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really only use two characters.

Athea Dalton ♀ - Her character is still a work in progress. All that really needs to be set is her personality. She is in all of my different roleplays. In some, she is a demigod and others she is just a plain fourteen/sixteen year old girl.

Liam Kaito ♂ - Athea's best friend. I mainly use him to roleplay on Kupika.com with a friend. He is also a WIP.

Faith J. Vanden (Female) [[Main Character]]

John V. Creston (Male) [[Main Character]]

Side Characters - Used, Not Very Much Though.

Keneth F. Rolve (Male) [[side Character]]

Ellie K. Greene (Female) [[side Character]]

Not a lot but it makes everything so much easier. XD

:3

Add to my list.

Luka and Yuri Demidova --- Male, trial, but I like them. They'll probably go through lots of revision. Twins. Russian. Oldest sons of a Russian mafia boss.

Masha Demidova --- Female, trial, but I like her a lot, too. Younger sister of Luka and Yuri. Also the daughter of a mafia boss. Yeahhhhhhh.

Nikolai Demidova II --- Male, trial, youngest half brother, son of a mistress. Lives with his half siblings in America, his mother is still in Russia. He's a total spoiled brat but I feel bad for him so I'll probably keep him because his mommy couldn't :<

---

Also --- I revised Cicily. She still sucks, but not as much. She's on trial and if I don't like her and can't properly work with her I'll revise her more and then try it again. She's doesn't cut anymore and she isn't all omgemo anymore, but she still does seek attention very much BUT I'M GOING TO KEEP REVISING HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND IF I GIVE HER THE ATTENTION SHE WANTS MAYBE SHE WON'T BE SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKING HO-BAG D:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so I started to roleplay again and have put Romeo into two roleplays just to see how that goes. He's quite an 'inner' person so sometimes it's hard not to make him seem like a wimp. :p Oh well, I do like him.

I scratched my other girl, whats-her-name? Alanah maybe?, but have started roleplaying with:

Chloe Taylor Dayton (Female).

I've put her in one roleplay but she is quite underdeveloped so we'll have to see how that goes.

I'm totally in both of the roleplays that Romeo is in.

-Special and included-

Also:

Dice and Ten --- No last names for them yet. Dice is female, Ten is male. Ten is also older. Dice doesn't talk much, she's a clutz, and no one sane would get within ten feet of her because they fear that she'd trip and fall and accidentally set them on fire or something. Ten is just a cold, sadistic ace. They're kind of like siblings, but they aren't. It's more like Ten watches over Dice because he has nothing better to do and she couldn't survive on her own. She might trip or something.

Nunnally --- She's just another one of my nobodies. She's a quiet one, that doesn't speak to people, people think she's a witch or something. Totally the type that is all proper, somehow manages to be helpful without being friendly, and probably tortures voodoo dolls when no one is around.

Seren Belfry --- Aka "That one guy with the glasses that steals from gas stations and loots garbage bins". He basically exists as a source of entertainment, and to supply Ten with cigarettes. He's also Nunnally's b!tch.

I've got my fixed characters now.

Nicola (Nicki) D'Agistino: Mainly for Mafia or some supernatural RPs. Generally evil, enjoys other people's pain, WILL get her own way, and stuff like that.

Damien D'Agistino: He's only really there to be Nicki's punchbag, and annoy Santo (Grace's character). In some RPs he likes Rose (Grace's character). Described as a lemon most of the time.

Ana Castra: The "voices" talk to her. She's a bit loopy...wait, make that alot loopy. She's also stubborn, but a bit weak compared to my other characters.

Kiana [no last name as of yet]: Very bi-polar. One minute she's hyper, jumping about everywhere, the next she's ripping your head off, the next she's kind and caring.

Addison [no last name]: She's generally freaky.

Kerry Black: She is a stuck up...person.

Brooklyn [no last name]: She's my only normal, nice character xD

(K Time on a new account)

New characters.

Clarice Faye Chilcott

Nelson William Chilcott

---------------------------

My English siblings. Pretty much a modern day "Bonnie and Clyde", though Nelson is more of a gentleman than anything else. Though Clarice is younger, she takes control of everything all the time.

Adrienne Josette Chevalier

-------------------------------

My french character. She's similar to Katherine in a way, but less annoying, more violent, and less pushy and rude. Way more aggressive.

how do u make a roleplay character?
There's an area in TamaTalk called "Role Play", which is where people make characters and take the role of that character.

People usually have different role play characters for different role plays.

So basically, you just use your imagination to create a character to use in various role plays.

Adding and Updating. :)

Main Characters

[SIZE=7pt]Used Often.[/SIZE]

Faith J. Vanden (Female) 1/2 {Seventeen}

John V. Creston (Male) 1/2 {Eighteen}

Cassandra F. Black (Female) {Eighteen}

Side Characters

[SIZE=7pt]Used Sometimes.[/SIZE]

Ellie K. Greene (Female)* {Seventeen}

Ami J. Vierra (Female) {Eleven}

Emilie J. Greene (Female)* {Thirteen}

Andrew B. Boston (Male) {Sixteen} [SIZE=6pt]NEW![/SIZE]

Dead Characters

[SIZE=7pt]Rarely Used.[/SIZE]

Keneth F. Rolve (Male) {Seventeen}

* They're not related.

Edit:

Edited some stuff.

Eleanor Gregory (F) - human version. Yes, I have two versions. This is my self insert XD

Sky (F) - For when I need a tougher character.

Jade (F, temp) - Created for Fairie Wars. That's it.

Jet (M) - Always, and always will be, an alcoholic vampire

Adam (M) - Always, and always will be, a werewolf.

Nick (M) - A dark fairie that has a human girl fetish.

Poppy (F, evolved) - My first ever character. A plain girl.

Snowball (Scrapped) - A cat. Says it all really.

Eleanor (F, devolved XD) - dark angel version. Scrapped in favour of the human one.

Poppy > Eleanor (dark angel) > Eleanor (human)

I'm sure I have some more :/

EDIT: Added Jade.

Scrapped:Dusk (forget last name)-The name was too mary-sueish XD

Kai or something-Got sick of him

Summer (no last name)-Too emo

Kagami-She sucked

Rikku-I was so proud of making up that name, then discovered there was someone in Final Fantasy called that so I scrapped her.

Hanadi-Trust me, my friends, RP charries that don't know English get VERY boring

Nicki (no last name)-I forget why I scrapped her actually.

Heather the harp seal-Don't see much use for her anymore

There's some others which I forget, because I used to make a new charrie in every RP until I discovered a lot of people don't.

Current:

Victor Capriano/Giordani-Might be scrapped soon. He was awesome in ERP, then sorta lost the touch after it died.

Rosalba Giordani-Well since she's Victor's twin (though she doesn't appear much), might be scrapped as well.

Deborah Tyler-I think I'll keep her

Abhijeet/Amir the snake-An awesome cobra that only appeared in two RPs

Might use:

Meng Jun-Qing-Random Chinese person

Wolfgang Erwin Schmidt-German who thinks he's god's gift to the Earth

Cadell Russo-Based on my worst enemy, though I haven't used his real name obviously

Melissa Pleasant-Crazy 'poor-little-rich-girl'.

I have so little characters XD. And I'm telling you, I completely SUCK at RPing now. I might get it back though.
Mmkay, update:

Santo Eligio Giovanni - He was meant to be a psychopath, but he turned out as more of a sadistic jerk with no emotions except anger. Oh well.

Rosalba Natalie Giovanni - Santo's twin, but she gets left out whenever I use her xD.

Yelizaveta Bagration-Mukhranskii - When I decided that I needed a batsh*t insane character with a ridiculously unpronouncable name, Yeli was born. Too bad I absolutely suck at characters outside my comfort zone xD

Roxi Camilla Giovanni - Santo/Rose's little cousin who knows a lot more than a three year old should.

Fat Al - Mafia bosses FTW

LaGallina - The world's most amazing chicken.

Eleanor Gregory (F) - human version. Yes, I have two versions. This is my self insert XDSky (F) - For when I need a tougher character.

Jade (F, temp) - Created for Fairie Wars. That's it.

Jet (M) - Always, and always will be, an alcoholic vampire

Adam (M) - Always, and always will be, a werewolf.

Nick (M) - A dark fairie that has a human girl fetish.

Poppy (F, evolved) - My first ever character. A plain girl.

Snowball (Scrapped) - A cat. Says it all really.

Eleanor (F, devolved XD) - dark angel version. Scrapped in favour of the human one.

Poppy > Eleanor (dark angel) > Eleanor (human)

I'm sure I have some more :/

EDIT: Added Jade.
Ah, how could I forget Pearl?

Pearl (F, temp) - created for Maris to be Santo's psycho buddy.

Oh...this is going to be a looong list perhaps...

Current:

Female

Dawn

Naricissa

Marissa

Angel

Alyssa

Aryana

Krasa

Nikki

Gothikka

Jess

Aurora

Male:

Tlanan

JT

Scrapped

Ashley

Natalie

Saphire

Rose

Clarice Fay Chilcott

Nelson Walter Chilcott

--------

Siblings. I rarely use Nelson, though.

They were meant to both be bullies, though Clarice turned out to be a biatch, while Nelson turned out to be a mature, short tempered person who "needs to set a good example" O:

Katherine Anne Doak

-------

Rarely ever use her anymore. The last time I used her was... three months ago?

I'll try to find a better personality for her. Her "current" one is frustrating for me to RP.

Zhanna Alexandrei

--------

Only got to make the form for her. I'll try to make her be a "decent", not biased character if I ever get to RP with her.

Oh...this is going to be a looong list perhaps...Current:

Female

Dawn

Narcissa

Marissa

Angel

Alyssa

Aryana

Krasa

Nikki

Gothikka

Jess

Aurora

Male:

Tlanan

JT

Scrapped

Ashley

Natalie

Saphire

Rose
Update:

Possible scrapping:

Narcissa-Ugh, she gets on everyones nerves, even mine, but especially Lost For Eternity's ^ ...she's like the teenage version of my english teacher(no offense?)

Might use:

Poof

Calla

Kiantra

James

Lily

Update:possible scrapping:

Narcissa-Ugh, she gets on everyones nerves, even mine, but especially Lost For Eternity's
sfjeqbfjebqf DON'T CALL ME LOST FOR ETERNITY!

I have a name, you know...

Updating:

I scratched Katherine. I'll probably bring her back later as a better person with a better name, personality, and back-story.

And I've changed "Zhanna Alexandrei" to "Faina Katzev"

With an opposite personality.

Update:possible scrapping:

Narcissa-Ugh, she gets on everyones nerves, even mine, but especially Lost For Eternity's ^ ...she's like the teenage version of my english teacher(no offense?)

Might use:

Poof

Calla

Kiantra

James

Lily
James? Lily? Harry Potter >.>

I have Freya, formerly Cherry, for What do you do whenthe dafe doesn't exist? She's usually nice and protective over the group, but she just had a temper flare, and I kind of got scared of myself, because I was the one controlling her.

Full, Complete list.

Main;

Clarice Faye Chilcott

Nelson Walter Chilcott

Secondary;

Faina Katzev [she's still a maybe]

Changing;

Katherine Anne Doak [A possible scrapping]

Scrapped;

Ejenda-Elaine Kate MacDonald [Too sue-y]

Malinda Jones [i think her last name was Jones, anyway]

Marianne Dallas Blue [used her once, and she failed.]

Payton [it's impossible for me to RP people over the age of 17]

Kyle Joseph McQuaid [i based him off this kid at school, so when the real person changed, Kyle was a bit confusing for me to RP]

Keudyn Jeannie Berghammer [First name fail. Plus the last name fails]

Edna Mindy Terwillegar [When I found out the last name was dutch, I scrapped her]

Might Use;

David James Little [basing characters on selfish jerks at school FTW]

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of shetty characters in the scrapped pile. But I only put the ones down that I actually had a reason to scrap, and not the ones I just forgot about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back