Your roleplay characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charries:
Laycee (middle and last names change in every RP) ♀ - I use her in every RP I'm in (Which is about three or four: Freak Town, Camp Roleplay, boarding school)

Karly Marie Grayceton ♀ - I've only used her in Freak Town

Lisa Marie Keller ♀ - I just created Lisa today for Boarding school. She's a snobby "I'm the best" popular girl so she might not be in other RPs
Back in new account, I have created a new character:

Jamille La Doux ♀ - She's French and I just created her today.

Laycee is now scratched because her name was based on Kaycee and I'm annoyed at Kaycee. I've made two new characters, Aleisha and Bailie Greenley. They're sisters. Aleisha is basically Laycee with a new look and new name. So, my new list.

Aleisha Greenley ♀ - New character in place of Laycee

Bailie Greenley ♀ - Aleisha's younger sister

Lisa Keller ♀ - Snobby "I'm the best" popular girl

Karly Grayceton ♀ - Hardly ever used, might be scratched

Jamille La Doux ♀ - French character, only in one RP

Scratched:

Laycee Lowe ♀ - Used to be my main character, scratched because her name was a parody of Kaycee

I use

Elle [last name], or Hannah [last name]

The name changes depending on what the RP is about. I've never done a male, but I should try one time.

Rama-Sakda Sawatdee, AKA Thai - Male - A Thai character still in the making. I need a gentle character, but of course I need to add my touch of insanity.

Vjeko Jelačić - Male - A Croatian character I actually have develpoed on another site and on MSN, but since my RPing buddy isn't on TT, he's been toned down to being remade and starting over. Still holds similar personallity traits.

Clarice Faye Chilcott;

My only developed character as of now.

Pretty much a giggly and immature girl who's childish even when she's a jackass.

Ekaterina 'Katya' Kabalevsky-Chernesov.

I'm still developing her.

My Russian character.

My only characters are Chloe and Fang. They are wolves in my role play "Silver Mist Wolf Pack". Chloe is the alpha female, very kind and gentle, but very protective and sometimes a little prideful. Fang is her brother, very charming and funny. Also very kind, like his sister, and has a growing love for another character in the RP, Dawn.

Kayso. I've changed my charries ALOT, so...

Mains

Sky Elizabeth Johnston - My main character, however I haven't used her a lot recently. She normally appears in Mafia type stuff xD

Poppy Bates - A painfully shy character I dragged out of my very n00bish days and developed into someone new. I use her when I/A roleplay needs someone quiet.

Nick Grieves - Everyone needs a psycho character, no? A 26 year old psycho who's best described as 'dark and dangerous'. A fail description I know.

Maya Kokorev - Created when I decided I needed a Russian character, but I grew to love her :3 A hyperactive girl who seems to only exist to annoy people. Especially Ash's character Svet.

Temps

Darius Gregory - Created for New Years Gatecrashers to be someone's dad.

Drina (never had a last name) - Again, created for New Years Gatecrashers, but not to be someones dad, obviously.

Mia (no last name) - Created for some Mafia rp a while ago. I forget why.

Jacob Wright - Created for What do you do when safe doesn't exist. Based on my friend IRL.

Scrapped

Eleanor - Basically my self insert. She failed, so...

Pearl (forgot last name) - Created to be Santo's girlfriend, but that plan never lived.

Jodie Anderson - My first psycho character. Scrapped in favour of Nick. Well, she was 5, after all.

Jade (no last name xD) - Created for Fairie Wars, then I tried putting her in other role plays and she failed.

Wow, the list has changed a bit xD

I don't really have mains... or temps... I just have characters I play... and ones that I'm planning to after I've developed them.

Kyro Zenchikov: Dense and short, but he's my favourite character because he was my first ever proper RP character. Yes, I didn't scrap him, I developed him and I still do.

Dessa Zenchikova: Kyro's younger, adoptive sister and she's quite the opposite to him and not as short... I only developed her yesterday. xD

Anechka Zenchikova: She's dead and died at two so I can only use her in some RPs, but she's like Kyro except slightly shorter and female.

Caine Bernkastel: Yeah uh, I like Bernkastel from Umineko, hence the name. He sees dead people lulz. He's still developing, though, so I can't use him yet.

Then there's loads of scrapped ones which we won't talk about.

Kayso. Another updated list:

Santo Valeriano Giovanni

Rosalba Natalie Giovanni

Zhenchikov Sergiyevich Bagration-Mukhranskii

Yelizaveta Sergiyevna Bagration-Mukhranskii

Wolfgang Erwin Schmidt (only used to annoy people who can't RP for their life)

LaGallina (Yes, she counts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayso. Another updated list:
Santo Valeriano Giovanni

Rosalba Natalie Giovanni

Zhenchikov Sergiyevich Bagration-Mukhranskii

Yelizaveta Sergiyevna Bagration-Mukhranskii

Wolfgang Erwin Schmidt (only used to annoy people who can't RP for their life)

LaGallina (Yes, she counts)
... LaGallina is...

a girl?

Main:

Clarice Faye Chilcott. [Her real names Clarissa but she'll shoot you if you call her that]

Nelson Walter Chilcott. [Clarice's older brother. Neh. He's not really a main, but whatever.]

Developing:

Katya Mikhailovna-Ivanova

Carl Johanson.He owns a Jewish deli.
I love you more and more every day. :)

I'm just going to list the ones I remember off the top of my head. It's 3:40 AM and I'm too lazy to pull up the list I made a while back...so...

Danah Rose Taylor

Bree-Anne Shaw

Zachary Shaw

Spencer Addison Lane

Ashton Sierra Lane

Alayna Marie Dawson

Beau Ray Dawson

Carter Grace Dawson

Lysette Anna Trinity

Maggie Beth Trinity

Rhett William Aubrine

Cadence Lucille Aubrine

Eloise Belle Aubrine

Nolan Martin Aubrine

Shane Marx

Brooklyn Marx

Lucas Marx

Gil Marx

Key

[Name] ♂ --- Character is male

[Name] ♂ --- Character is female

[[ Temp ]] --- Character is temporary ( Made up for one particular role-play )

[[ Trial ]] --- Character is still in the creation / revision process.

[[ Unofficial ]] --- Character is still in the creation / revision process, but won't be used on this site again.

[[ Scratched ]] --- Character sucked and eventually got left behind when you moved on to better things. Or, you just didn't need them anymore.

Vitani Oshite female

Kaoru Udayama ♂

Dessy Osatiaf female

Meguri White female

Larla Harias female [[unofficial]] - I had her original name "Larxene" but that lead to me being all paranoid about copyright, and I never really developed her character much.

Zachary Harias ♂ [[unofficial]] - I had his original name "Zexion" but that lead to me being all paranoid about copyright. I have developed his character more than I have Larla's.

Sazore Niza ♂

Hyako Shiradoma ♂

Nyako Shiradoma female

Riku Ukitake female [[unofficial]]

Renka Haruno female [[unofficial]]

Kyoji Bishou ♂

Scarlet Skudo female [[scratched]]

Ryley Havens female [[scratched]]

Li Yukishiro ♂ [[scratched]]

And...a whole bunch of other people.

Ohyus. New character!

Faith Joyes ♀ - Faith is shy and quiet. Some of you have met her in "The hotel" and possibly another roleplay, I don't know.

Yay, three new characters!

Sasha Nills ♀ - A fun-loving girl who is in one RP. Her twin is Sofia.

Sofia Nills ♀ - A nerdy, yet cool-looking girl in one RP with her twin, Sasha.

Kathleen 'Kat' Monde ♀ - A girl obsessed with keeping her teeth strong and healthy with fluoride tablets. In one RP. Call her Kat or you die.

I don't use the same charrie to much. But I just made a cool charrie call Maweegie. He is a italian guy with a mustache and he's coolio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back