Zack's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to see The Last Airbender and it was good, but missed some important parts. Anyway, Sarah got married on the way back to a Furikotchi, who looks like a clock, and he evolved into Papamametchi and Sarah became Mamametchi. I thought I got the Mame family, but it is STILL blended. They have a son Mimifuwatchi named Chip and a daughter Mimifuwatchi named Gwen. The other son is a Futabatchi named Tommy. They all look pretty good. They don't know how to talk, but they are all staring at Adee. COLORS: ME=RED ADEE=LIMEGREEN SARAH=HOTPINK HUSBAND NAMED DON=PURPLE CHIP=DARKORANGE GWEN=TURQUOISE TOMMY=GREEN

*staring*

*staring*

*staring*

WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO?!

*staring*

AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHH!!!!

Hahaha... That was sorta funny.

Chip, Gwen, and Tommy evolved. Chip is now a Mousetchi, Gwen is a Sakuramotchi, and Tommy is a Mattaritchi. And they can talk now, so here are all of the toddlers!

I wanna become a Mumutchi! And get married to a Memetchi!

You're thinking about girls as a toddler?

Yeah. What's so bad about it?

Nothing.

Do I look pretty with this flower in my hair?

Uhhh...

You look beautiful, sis!

That's what I said.

I'm sure. *smirk*

Oh, shut up!

Hahahahahaha!!

Four toddlers. Dang. Well, I do have Sarah and Don's help.

Adee evolved into what I expected... An UraYoungMorotchi! I have to say, she's pretty cute. ANYWAYS... Oh- there's no anyway. Well, I'm bored and the tamas will talk later today. I'm just going to post stats.

Name: Adee

Species: UraYoungMorotchi

Training: |||||

Funny: 40

Social: 14

Spirit: 62

Weight: 21 lbs and proud of it.

Generation: 4

GP: 30415 Points

MING

Bonds: 0%

Generation: 3

Bye for a few hours, TamaTalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not posting yesterday, but here I am now. The mings evolved. Gwen is an Ichigotchi. :D Tommy is a Mamekatchi. Chip is a Bakutchi. I'm pretty busy lately, so, be prepared for a lot of short posts. Bye!

Be prepared for more long posts! I GOT A MUSIC STAR! YAY! She is a Petitchi! Her name is Holly. Her color will be Purple! In other news... I got a V4! Yay! Her name is Tina! She will be Blue Violet! The tamas are going to talk. COLORS: ADEE=LIMEGREEN GWEN=TURQUOISE

Hey, Gwen, can I ask you something?

Sure. What?

Why is there a bug on your face?

What? *smacks face painfully*

Hahahahaha...

See you, Tamatalk!

Holly just evolved into a Tamatchi! That is NEW! I am so used to Kuchitamatchis. She can talk now! She enjoys Asian Music right now. She's chatty.

YEAH! STRUM THAT KOTO! >=D

Lolzers...

The end!

Tina evolved into a Harutchi! Well, everyone is asleep, but they'll talk in the morning. Sorry about ANOTHER short post. Good night, Tamatalk.

Adee got a job at the hospital. Awww... She's helping people! Holly is in Preschool! COLORS: TINA=BLUEVIOLET HOLLY=PURPLE

I AM GOING TO ROCK THE WORLD! >=D

Hope so! I would know a ROCK STAR!!

You WILL know a rock star!

Holly is very confident.

Holly evolved! Yay! Into a... Chamametchi! A good care character! And that is a popular character, so I can't go to Music City for two minutes without five tamas coming up to me and going "Hi" and "Wanna be friends?" I really like it! Her bandname is Angels. It includes a Kikitchi named David and a Hinotamatchi named Toby. It's good that Holly gets along with boys. They'll talk. COLORS: HOLLY=PURPLE ADEE=LIMEGREEN GWEN=TURQUOISE CHIP=DARKORANGE TOMMY=GREEN TINA=BLUEVIOLET DAVID=BLUE TOBY=BROWN ME=RED

What was I thinking with Asian or R & B?! Rock and Roll is the BEST!!

That's good, sis. Everyone goes through fazes.

Yeah! Except me. I've been interested in girls my whole life.

Rock and Roll is definitely the way to go!

Totally! Guitars all the way! YEAH!

Haha! Woah, Toby is so cute.

*blushes*

Rockers don't love. They rock. (Thinking: I wonder if Holly notices me?)

Rockers CAN love.

Everything loves.

Of course. We DO have souls, don't we?

I think so.

I hope so.

Woah, that is eight tamas. Still no fanmail. Pity.

I'm bored.

So very bored.

MissBerry<3 is (currently) offline, which makes TamaTalk sorta boring. I would have died of boredom already if it had had not been for LittleChocoWolf. Check out her log by the way. It's great! Anyhow, Tina, Holly, David, Toby, Gwen, Chip, and Tommy are all asleep. Adee goes to bed at 10:00. I'm glad until 9:30, because then she gets all needy.

See-ya, TamaTalkers!

~Zack

Okay, it's been about thirty minutes since my last post, but I guess I'll update stats:

Adee

Job: Hospital (Going to get fired soon :) )

I GOTTA GO NOW!!

I'm thinking about giving up the color system. There aren't enough. Anyway, I GOT SOME FANMAIL!! (Sorry LittleChocoWolf, if you took offence. :ph34r: )

Rockers don't love. they rock. THATS SOOO FUNNY :) your tamas are so cute - david has a crush on holly rite? that was a really great post

and yes, they DO have souls ;)

-T~D

I liked that post too. Check out her log! It's really good! And also, I can't forget MissBerry<3's v4 log! Check them both out! And also... check out Choco's tama log! It's great! Make sure you check them ALL out. =]

Guess who evolved into a PERFECT care care charcacter!

It's a girl!

She's odd generation!

She's... HOLLY!

Holly is a Mimitchi!

David is a Tarakotchi!

Toby is a Kuromametchi! (=D)

Chip got married to a Violetchi!

They had two Mimifuwatchis and the... one that looks like it has a hat.

THEY EVOLVED!

First daughter named Violet is a Sakuramotchi!

Second son named Cody is a Mousetchi!

Third daughter named Mai (may) is a Tororotchi!

Adee got married! To a Tougyutchi! Named John!

They had a daughter named Alli!

She's cute!

You should already know that this is a Tsubutchi.

I am hungry.

I'll go get some pie out of the fridge.

Latest posts

Back