Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! Go old Zelda games!!!..............wait...........I just called myself old....I'm older that OoT by about a month xD

I'm older than OoT by about 3 years. Unfortunately, still too young to have been into video games soon enough to get it when it came out. I didn't actually get my first game system until I was 6. I did play video games at my uncle's house when i was even younger, tho.

Lord Valphius: i've never played the oracles or link's awakening, but i reeealy want to. I loved OoT, MM, and TP tho. Them and wind waker are my faves. Followed by LoZ (haven't gotten far though, so we'll see if my opinion changes. it's awesome, don't get me wrong) then ST (didn't like that one quite as much).

i'm sorry for the double post, but this topic is dying. I just wanna say that I started file #3 on OoT and I finished Jabu-Jabu's Belly last night, so after doing sooo much stuff that i forgot to do as young link, i can go to the temple of time! 8D DON"T DIE TOPIC!!!

I was playing twilight princess yesterday and it glitched really badly :angry:

and kawaii kitten, I love your avatar :D

and no! we can't let this topic die!!!!

haha- what I just wrote was so pointless :)

Yes, do tell. I've played TP through twice and I want to know~

Kawaii Kitten: welcome to the topic! What zelda games have you played? 8D

OMG one time my sister was playing TP and a Deku Baba popped up and scared us both and then she dropped the controller on the floor and I turned it off. BEING THE BIG SISTER OF AN EASILY SCARED GAMER IS HARD!!!! Plus, she's only nine.... And she lurks somewhere on TT...somewhere else....not here lol

This post has no point. And welcome to the topic Kawaii Kitten :3

Dude. I got so scared in Ocarina of Time the very first time I played. You know that little path from Kokiri Village to the big Deku tree? Well, my friend (owner of the game) was with me when I was playing, and I wasn't paying attention right? Then she is all OMGLOOKOUT. I look up and a Deku Baba comes out of nowhere. I was all HOLY EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Yeah. It wasn't fun. xD

Do you mean the Zelda mangas or an actual comic?

I've read the Ocarina of Time manga online. They also sell them in Borders. I get so excited when I see them. I sit on the floor and look at them.

lol it's a web comic. And Samus is in it too :3 Anyway, that's off topic.

I made HUUUUUGE TP progress!!!!!! I'm in the forest temple now!!!! lol I love the part where you have to follow the monkey around Faron forest. That was...just... :3

Oh, Kiro, I've read Zelda Comic! 8D They're hilarious! A new one hasn't come out since April though. Anyway, when I found them I read them all through. Pit is also in them. :3

And woot, first dungeon! x3 Forest Temple is a fun one. The boss battle was kinda confusing at first, though. Lol, I remember the first time I played it my little sister's friend was over and she was laughing hysterically because you have to swing across the chain of monkeys.

What's up with those things that nom you if you jump into them and then they spit you out near the mutated deku baba. They creep me out o.x

Hey there's my sister! HAI!!! (She's the post above me)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with those things that nom you if you jump into them and then they spit you out near the mutated deku baba. They creep me out o.x

Hey there's my sister! HAI!!! (She's the post above me)
lolwut? xD I have no idea what you're talking about. Om nom nom...

sorry, I haven't replied for ages...

ah, the glich was that when I was in a dungeon, the wolf link could walk through walls :/

it was weird...

sorry, I haven't replied for ages...

ah, the glich was that when I was in a dungeon, the wolf link could walk through walls :/

it was weird...
^ Oh, that is weird... Did it make it easier to finish the dungeon? xD Has anyone ever done the cucco glitch in TP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back