Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i LOVE zelda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like i said on some other topic, i have a huge sticker of link on my wall in my room

im really good at drawing link, but im better when i have a manga cover right infront of me

^ You. Have. A. Giant. Link. Sticker? Can I be your friend now? 8D xDD :'D I've actually seen one of those big Link stickers in stores. But I saw one once before I was really into Zelda and now I never see them. ;-;

Ooh, Jae showed me this. Play it.

As for Zelda: Wii news, nothing much. But Spirit Tracks will be released on... November 7th? Or December 7th. I can't remember. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
im not excited about spirit tracks, it looks like phantom hourglass (stuck in teh ocean temple>_<) my favorite zelda game is ocarina of time

^ You. Have. A. Giant. Link. Sticker? Can I be your friend now? 8D xDD :'D I've actually seen one of those big Link stickers in stores. But I saw one once before I was really into Zelda and now I never see them. ;-;
Ooh, Jae showed me this. Play it.

As for Zelda: Wii news, nothing much. But Spirit Tracks will be released on... November 7th? Or December 7th. I can't remember. xD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's all I have to say.

Krys? I didn't tell you about my epic Link sticker?

^ XD

O: NOOO! You didn't! Maybe we'd better take this conversation to the PM system so we don't get in trouble. :'D

I kinda want to play Spirit Tracks -- Sure it's not epic, but it looks fun. :)

OMG Zelda FTW! I love Ocarina of time and The phantom Hourglass.

Zelda is love. *runs off to find Zelda TT avvie*

Welcome to the Zelda obsessed club, Kay.

And Jae... You can't have her TP poster. YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE I WANT ONE. o:<

*Goes to get a new Zelda avatar. :)*

Welcome to the Zelda obsessed club, Kay.
Yay! I'm part of a club! xD =D

On Phantom Hourglass, I have to complete the goron temple boss, and on Isle of Frost, I still have a floor to complete before I get to the boss. It's freaking hard, but I luv it :)

^ PH was very hard. x3 I used my brother alot to help out. :'DD He also had a walkthrough book which helped. So if you need anything just ask me, Kay. x3

I'm so much of a LoZ freak, that I've probably replied to every LoZ topic on gaiaonline (if you know what that is....hopefully.....) which is why i came to tamatalk just to talk about LoZ! And a giant Link sticker? *hyperventilates* i would sooo get one, except for the fact that my dad got mad at my little sister for having taylor lautner/zac efron/etc. posters and threw them away. I would not let that happen to link.

Hahah, my parents wouldn't care. :) They know that I love Zelda games and everything about them. I do have one poster from PH. I stole it from my brother. But it's not the good looking wonderful TP Link.

^

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO.

The good looking wonderful TP Link.

Hey, you should send a picture to Walgreens to make into a poster of...

THE Fanart.

one of my frends has ocarina of time master quest for his gamecube.

I WISH I HAD IT!!!!!!! ): ):

You ppl are so lucky! My parents aren't as accepting of the fact that I'm a LoZ addict. :(

I have the N64 version of OoT and it's sooo much fun! I also have wind waker. :furawatchi:

i didn't know who or what zelda was intill i first played super smash brothers melee. the only loz game i have is twilight princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back