Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOTS OF LINK AVVIES ALL OF A SUDDEN. 8D

*Sniff* Jae. Looking back at the beginning of this topic we were so sad and all alone. It's so beautiful now! xD

Where are you in Phantom Hourglass? I'm trying to get into the wind temple or whatever.
Trying to get the fourth sea chart, somehow xD

Anyway, my DS is charging now.. I'll probably be playing Spirit tracks in a few hours =D

MM'kay, so in Phantom Hourglass, I collected the two pure metals on Goron Isle and Isle of Frost, and I don't know where to go now... it's been a while.

Anyone know what I'm supposed to do? (By the way, I haven't got the fourth sea chart yet)

WE'RE WONDERFUL PARENTS. xDDD

Whoa. Topic has 6,666 views. Weirrrrd. But now it's got more cause I just came in here. x3

Kay; Hmmmm. I can't quite remember... I played PH 2 years ago. Just keep exploring.

Okay, Krystal...

Actually, I think I might have to go back in the temple of the ocean king. After all, that is where the sea charts are located.

woah... I sound so mature with this post

lol thanks :)

My dad's playing Spirit Tracks right now! He's like "What do I do? What do I do!?" and I'm like "SHOW ME THE DS!" and he tells me, and I'm just there like "... ._."

It's annoying when he asks me for help, and I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about. xD

ORLY? I didn't know thattt. I be a fail. x3

I was actually considering replaying it soon. Nah. I've got too many games going currently.

My cousin wanted a Zelda game for Christmas...

He didn't get one until today... xD

Anyway... I can't play my zelda games right now... my dad's cluelessy playing Spirit Tracks ._.

Oh. Yeah. I see it now. I just wasn't registering it because when I saw Twilight Princess I was thinking OH YEAH WE HAVE TP duhduhduhduh. ;D

O: am I the only one here who doesn't have Twilight Princess?

*feels left out*

Doubt it, Kay. But you should get it if you have a GameCube or Wii.

I SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR LINK'S CROSSBOW TRAINING FOR CHRISTMAS. D:< laksdfja;lfa. And a Wii zapper. Yeah gotta have one of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back