Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL HELLO THERE SEXY 1000TH POST~

I dedicate this topic post to the thread itself!~

Last edited by a moderator:
*Hugs Jae* It's so wonderful isn't it? xDDD WOOGOTHISTOPICFTW.

I'm determined to get out of that freaking Wind Temple in Minish Cap. I have a walkthrough up. Now I just have to find my DS Lite and play it. xD

I absolutely love the Oracles series. Probably the least known by fans, but the most played by me. -roots room for GBC, OOA and OOS-

A friend of mine has played both of the oracles, but since i have no gameboy color or GBA SP, i most likely won't be able to play them anytime soon. :(

OMG I missed the 1000th post! Oh well. Who knows, this topic could make it to 2000 posts!

GUYS. My friend bought an Ocarina today <33333

I tried playing Song of Storms. I sucked at it, but...<3

Awesome, TK! 8D

I want an Ocarina for Christmas. xD They're bigger than I thought... I STILL WANT ONE.

I was like, "HOLYSHIT AN OCARINA?!? *opens up Song of Storms and tries to play along*"

It's an 8-hole Ocarina. If it was 4-hole, I KNOW I could play it 8D

@ Krystal; Blue! 8D

Sadly, it had no Zelda symbol D:

@ Jae; I don't xD;; I was just playing random notes and eventually got the hang of it. I still suck tbh.

@ paisly; D:

Oh, and mine was blue, too!

And btw i dunno what happened to my avvie, i tried to change it to a completely different picture, but instead it just stretched out this one. wtf......

EDIT: nevermind, i figured it out! yay!

I want a 4 hole ocarina for x-mas, the 8 hole one is 100 dollary doos.

Btw, what about my avvie??

'The elite zelda dudes' lolz that's what we are!

I swear, someday i'll get a replica ocarina of time (one day when money falls out of the sky) and i'll learn to play it.

What song are you trying to learn? I think zelda songs would sound pretty sweet on clarinet. It sounds kind of similar to ocarina. (well....kinda, more like flute :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back