Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fail moment right there. You said the second Zelda game is Adventure of Link and I was gonna correct you saying its a different game called Link's adventure. Then I realized its the same title. xD

Yeh. Extremely hard. I played it online. Somehow they got it online. After about 20 minutes of going nowhere I was just like, "*headdesk* Okay forget that. *Goes to play the Lampshade of No Real Significance.*" xDDD

I did the Forest Temple in Spirit Tracks.

Ridiculously easy.

I got to the Spirit Tower. Those trains were a friggin pain in the neck. I started doing the tower, but then I got tired and turned it off.

WooHooo! Sprit Tracks- main storyline...COMPLETE!!!!

sidequests

Force Gems= 18/20

rabbits=21/50

Stamps= 20/20 COMPLETE!!!!!

Haha me and this kid in my class at school were talking about Zelda today :D

Anyway, I just completed the Spirit Tower 3, and got the third map. (The ocean Realm)

I honestly have no idea how to get to the Ocean Temple D: T'is hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm almost to the third map....i'll try to get it tonite. The only sidequest i even started was the stamp one, and i have but three stamps so far....

well, some of us have more time on their hands.... aka i have no life. xD

In the part where its all dark i literally drew out the whole map, with all the walls and holes in the floor. That way i don't have to wait for zelda to walk in front of link to have light.

In the part where its all dark i literally drew out the whole map, with all the walls and holes in the floor. That way i don't have to wait for zelda to walk in front of link to have light.
Haha I never thought to draw the map- but I didn't need it.

in order to get the second tear of light, I needed the two phantoms together so I attracted them with my sword smashing against the walls, then I just stayed behind them. xD

I did all that this morning before school. The rest I did as soon as I got home until now, so I've played for a total of about 4-5 hours today /no life

i wanna see pics! of the hat and plushie! i want a link plushie..... ;-;

kay- actually i drew the map of the Z room, not the one with the phantoms. i kept falling through the holes in the ground. XP

kay- actually i drew the map of the Z room, not the one with the phantoms. i kept falling through the holes in the ground. XP
I never even drew the map of the Z room. xD

Are you past there? /assumes too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back