Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you didn't call me Kaito. 8D

-glares- Not answering. xDD Just kidding. Probably like a month. Depends on my mood. If I'm home alone and it's dark out, I'll probably just end up in the corner of my living room crying. KIDDING AGAIN. I honestly don't know. One thing at a time. x3

Link is better than Zelda jk...

Yeah, Zelda's a pretty dang awesome game.

I haven't played either PH or ST in a long while... I should play today.

Wish me luck on Skeldritch?

I missed so many posts!

i should come on tamatalk more often.

haha lol i drew a triforce on my friends hand in permenant marker yesterday and it still hasn't come off.

KRYSTAL YOUR IN THE FIRE TEMPLE!!! im sooo far behind. XD

i cant beat that troll thing on the pirate ship.

i wanna new zelda game to come out...

:huh:

Ohhh, yeah. I read about that. It's interesting how they say the girl won't be with you throughout the game, and yet she's on the front of that main picture. She's gotta be important. OH IT'S 11:11 MAKE A WISH. 8D I wish I knew more about Zelda: Wii. ...It didn't come true. xD
You finished the well? I'm so scared of that place. Lolio. |D
Oh my god, you scared me Krystal. I'm like "OMG it's 11:11! AAAh i need to make a wish!" but then i realized that was last night. xD (which btw i did make a wish on 11:11 last night. :) ) And right now it's just 5 minutes away from 11:11. And don't you know if you make a wish and tell people, it won't come true?

Kenza; Krystal's not in the Fire Temple in ST, she doesn't have that game. It's in OoT. xD That troll thing was so annoying...

Kristin; good luck with skeldritch. I'm sure you'll get it this time. ;D

when i was in the well... i screamed so much. o_O I forgot how scary it was, and i hate that room with the re-dead *cries*. and i always fall through a hole in the floor and end up there. i also think i missed some stuff there, but i didn't know how to get to it, so after i got the lens of truth i got the heck out of there.

Oh my god, you scared me Krystal.  I'm like "OMG it's 11:11!  AAAh i need to make a wish!"  but then i realized that was last night.  xD  (which btw i did make a wish on 11:11 last night. :) )  And right now it's just 5 minutes away from 11:11.  And don't you know if you make a wish and tell people, it won't come true?
Sorry. xDD That was actually yesterday morning at 11. ;D And yes, I know. x3

Kenza- Yeah, I'm in the Fire Temple on OoT.

Gosh, I've been too busy lately. D: I'm trying to think of one day that I don't have too much schoolwork to do, no errands, or anything. Then I can play OoT for like 3 hours straight. xD And I'll totally beat Jae because she's sucked into Kingdom Hearts, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
i beat the troll just now.

yay

ive given up on OoT i havn't played it for ages.

athough i might play it now since you guys have benn talking about it.

XD

xDDDDD

Yeah. I am sucked into Kingdom Hearts. I'm in the process of playing the second one. Finished the first one on Friday. Freaking loved it. <33333333333

But my Wii is still plugged in, so I can always switch over to Zelda anytime. Doubt it though. xD

Oh yeah, you guys, I had a somewhat zelda-related dream friday night.

So, in real life, i was supposed to have two performances of the school musical where i play in the pit orchestra. But in my dream, i slept through the whole day and missed both performances. Makes sense i guess considering i was asleep. xD But I was freaking out because i knew i had really screwed up big time. After that i turned on my N64, to play Majora's Mask, and suddenly i was actuall in Termina. Right when i started, the moon was right there, it was about to fall. So, i was planning on taking out my ocarina and playing the song of time to reset time. This was not only supposed to reset time in the game, but also in real life where i would go back to the beginning of the day i slept through. but, the moon was falling and i couldn't find my ocarina. i was frantically searching for it when i woke up, realizing that it was saturday morning and that i didn't miss my performances. So i guess if my dream had continued i would have found my ocarina and played the song of time, because if you connect the dream to my real life, it worked. if only in real life i could find my ocarina, because i used to have one but its been missing for a long time now...

Yeah i don't know where that came from, but it was a cool dream, i would like to be able to control time by just going to Termina whenever i felt like it. o: And i miss my ocarina...

that was the first interesting dream i had in forever, so i was pretty surprised.

at my house, we have this replica lord of the rings sword on the wall, and i've been very tempted to try and cut grass/ smash pots with it. xD My little sister's friend said i should, make a video and put it on youtube, and that it'd get a million hits. lol I swear, that would be the funniest thing EVER.

I played TP this morning, have you beaten the game yet? I've beaten it already, i was doing the cave of ordeals for the second time, only i died at the last room.... It is nearly impossible to beat four darknuts at once.

A REPLICA OF A LORD OF THE RING SWORD? KLWJVKSNV BBSOIGUJIWEJGNKSDNCHFLA! LIKE ANDURIL OR SOMETHING? OMG. -ahem- Anyway, that would be awesome. And epic dream. x3 I love crazy Zelda dreams. <3

That reminds me. The other day, I saw a little decorative pot in our living room. And I was just cracking up because I wanted to break it with something like Link. I was, in fact, on a sugar high. But I didn't break it. xD

Yeah, in the same room where the sword is hanging there is also a decorative pot. I'm always thinking if i smash it i'll find a rupee inside, but not that i would ever try it. o_O can you imagine being grounded for smashing a pot with a sword? xD Oh that would be such a Ganondork thing to do. We have a lot of stuff like that around the house bc my dad likes medieval weapons and stuff. We also have spears and armor and other stuff like that. I remember once a long time ago my friend was playing hide and seek, she was hiding behind the chair right under the sword and she had to come out before i found her bc she was scared it would fall on her.

Bow and arrows are so much fun. They've always been my favorite in Zelda games. Especially in Wind Waker when you get the light arrows- you can kill any non-boss enemy in one shot. So much fun. I wish you could do that with light arrows in OoT, but sadly.... Or in TP where you never get light arrows at all. Only Zelda gets them at the very end.

I need to play MM, but i didn't have time this weekend. Next weekend we have monday off though, woot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back